A Simpple queston with simple answer

ok i wanna ask can auto it connect to the internet and check if the user of the program has registered on a site/forum

if hes registered to give him acsses to the program if not no exit

i mean he enteres id/pw in a inputbox and if hes registered all to be ok:)

need to know if autoit can do that and if it can can u tell me what to search in help file :)

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

ok i wanna ask can auto it connect to the internet and check if the user of the program has registered on a site/forum

need to know if autoit can do that and if it can can u tell me what to search in help file :)

I wonder how many times you plan to let the script try to get the password correct? A few thousand sounds reasonable I expect.

I am possibly jumping to conclusions but I would suggest that the section to search for in the help file is "How to Get Banned."

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

look man i just asked can autoit do that if can't say "yes" or "no" don't write at all ///....\\\

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

• Moderators

Yes

I wonder how many times you plan to let the script try to get the password correct? A few thousand sounds reasonable I expect.

I am possibly jumping to conclusions but I would suggest that the section to search for in the help file is "How to Get Banned."

Did I miss the memo here?

look man i just asked can autoit do that if can't say "yes" or "no" don't write at all ///....\\\

No need to rant, especially with respected members of the forum.

Sections in help file:

GUI*

IE*

String*

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

If I may presume to clarify:

Treating the OP as a simple question it becomes:

Can an AutoIt3 program accept input from the user, connect to an Internet URL (adapted based on that input?) and save the data from it, and then based on the accepted input and saved data grant authorization to the main functionality to the program (forever thereafter)?

Based on this SmOke_N provides the correct answer:

Yes

Not treated by the question are the registration process on the Web site and how the registration data are recorded, how the recorded data are made accessible by a URL for later retrieval, and if the user pays for registration (likely throught a third party) how that is communicated back to the Web site registration data, integrated and made available for later retrieval; which is fair, because AutoIt3 wouldn't be the best tool for any of those things.

Yes yes yes, there it was. Youth must go, ah yes. But youth is only being in a way like it might be an animal. No, it is not just being an animal so much as being like one of these malenky toys you viddy being sold in the streets, like little chellovecks made out of tin and with a spring inside and then a winding handle on the outside and you wind it up grrr grrr grrr and off it itties, like walking, O my brothers. But it itties in a straight line and bangs straight into things bang bang and it cannot help what it is doing. Being young is like being like one of these malenky machines.