Copying Files to Shared Folder ?

• Moderators

You've obviously mastered using PMs when you need help. Now take a crack at the help file... Go to the Index tab... Type in "File" and you'd be amazed at what functions you'd see there :)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

thanx for the reply !

but i could not find any example related to my question in help file.

can you please explain or provide some example of code.

Ahh, didn't read that you didn't know the shared location. Why in the world would you not know the shared directories location?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

...i dont know its location...

Perhaps @MyDocumentsDir would work for you... I don't know given the info you have shared so far.

I don't use AutoIt's file functions too often, I'm an old command line guy.

You are better off to make your post (include the code that you have tried) and wait 24 hours before you bump your own post. Someone will be along to help you if they can.

Sending a PM might not get you very far... you would have to send a lot of them to find the person that had both the answer to your question and the desire/time to help your right now. In my case, you got someone that ain't so great with the AutoIt file functions.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

ArifDigitalLab

Hm... I trying with using WinAPI, but unsuccessful :)

$SHARE_INFO_0 = DllStructCreate("wchar[256]")

$ElementCount = DllStructCreate("int")

$aRet = DllCall("netapi32.dll", "int", "NetShareEnum", "wstr", "", "dword", 0, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($SHARE_INFO_0), _
                "dword", DllStructGetSize($SHARE_INFO_0), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($ElementCount), "ptr*", 0, "ptr", 0)

ConsoleWrite("Resource name = " & DllStructGetData($SHARE_INFO_0, 1) & @LF)

ConsoleWrite("Elements count = " & DllStructGetData($ElementCount, 1) & @LF)

DllCall("netapi32.dll", "int", "NetApiBufferFree", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($SHARE_INFO_0))

MSDN