Simple Desktop Cleaner

Just made a simple desktop cleaner thought it might be a good example for GUI and other functions

Leave any comments you have or new ideas to be added

:( To-Do List:

:): I have now added background colors to my script they come in Green and Black just tell me more colors you would like and ill add them!

:D Add more file extensions to the File Type combo list to choose from.

:D Add an option to send the files anywhere a user wants, not just the recycle bin.

:cheer: Add a color selection option to set any color the user wants for the:

(Gui Background color

Font Color (Global)

Listview Back color

Buttons color)

Desktop_Cleaner.au3

Desktop_Cleaner_Green.au3

Desktop_Cleaner_black_color.au3

Edited by TnTProductions

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

Just made a simple desktop cleaner thought it might be a good example for GUI and other functions

Leave any comments you have or new ideas to be added

Good Job, it is a good script maybe you should add a skin to the GUI to make it look cooler. I will be using some of your script in the future.. Lol

code

Good Job, it is a good script maybe you should add a skin to the GUI to make it look cooler. I will be using some of your script in the future.. Lol

Thank you and i will add the new skin to my to-do list

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

I added Background colors now

Enjoy!

Any more suggestions/ratings that you want to posta bout my script?

Hi,

Suggestions:

Add more file extensions to the File Type combo list to choose from.

Add an option to send the files anywhere a user wants, not just the recycle bin.

Add a color selection option to set any color the user wants for the:

Gui Background color

Font Color (Global)

Listview Back color

Buttons color

Cheers

Hi,

Suggestions:

Add more file extensions to the File Type combo list to choose from.

Add an option to send the files anywhere a user wants, not just the recycle bin.

Add a color selection option to set any color the user wants for the:

Gui Background color

Font Color (Global)

Listview Back color

Buttons color

Cheers

ill get working on that but it may take a while thanks for response