Spam Bot (AKA Spambotajuju)

Coolw

I am removing the file, because people here believe that you guys will misuse it because you are all little kids. Seriously guys, get over it. It's just a practical joke. If you want, I will email you the program if you really want it.

Just send me a P.M. containing:

Your Email address

Your purpose for using the program

And if you misuse it, you assume all responsibilities. Because apparantly AutoIt does when someone makes a program with it. Don't blame autoit

Edited by Coolw
My ProgramsMy WIP'sSteam Server Restarter

This is the sort of crap that gets AutoIt a bad name.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

This is the sort of crap that gets AutoIt a bad name.

It was meant to be a joke, if people misuse it, that is not my fault. Besides, every IM service has a spam blocker. But this can serve a legitament purpose, as an advertiser on games like WC3, WoW, Ect. Where people sit in rooms and they can advertise thier clan or something they like.

It's all up to you how you use it. If people want to spam their friends, then let them, they are giving themself a bad name, not AutoIt. I love this programing language. Don't make it my fault for what other people do.

My ProgramsMy WIP'sSteam Server Restarter

It was meant to be a joke, if people misuse it, that is not my fault. Besides, every IM service has a spam blocker. But this can serve a legitament purpose, as an advertiser on games like WC3, WoW, Ect. Where people sit in rooms and they can advertise thier clan or something they like.

It's all up to you how you use it. If people want to spam their friends, then let them, they are giving themself a bad name, not AutoIt. I love this programing language. Don't make it my fault for what other people do.

It is your fault. You give them a tool. That legit? Bullshit. You create it- you iniate the increase of the bad name from your program. The moral? Don't make crap.