New Version 3.2.12.0

Refresh the main download page in your browser as 3.2.12.0 is there. You probably are viewing an old page in your browser cache. If needed, empty the browser cache and then go refresh the download page.

Edit:

I confirm the file I just downloaded is 3.2.12.0. Your browser cache is the issue AFAIK.

Edited by MHz

Refresh the main download page in your browser as 3.2.12.0 is there. You probably are viewing an old page in your browser cache. If needed, empty the browser cache and then go refresh the download page.

Edit:

I confirm the file I just downloaded is 3.2.12.0. Your browser cache is the issue AFAIK.

Sorry but I have emptied my cache different times and also used different browser but the result is always the same: the downloaded file when startet indicates that version 3.2.10.0 will be installed.

Is it possible that you are starting an installation of an older download rather then the latest download? I am positive of the version as I have dumped my browser cache and downloaded again. You must be making an error somehow as others and myself have no problem downloading 3.2.12.0 form the AutoIt3 download page.

Sorry but I have emptied my cache different times and also used different browser but the result is always the same: the downloaded file when startet indicates that version 3.2.10.0 will be installed.

Are you using a proxy server that might hold the outdated info in it's cache?

Regards, Rudi.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!