How to make script just simple type something ?

the help file of autoit3 really is great... seriously use it, scite is also great for making scripts in.

the Opt() should be at the top of your script, you can use it again to change it if you need to later in a script.

Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 2)  ;(text after a ; is comments, autoit ignores them), sets time that each key is held down to 2ms (1000=1sec)
Opt("SendKeyDelay", 2)   ;time between key sends, note that (really)old computers can only send text so fast through autoit
;some apps (like games) won't pickup the keystrokes with too low of delays
HotKeySet("+!h", "SendHi")
While(2)
 Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func SendHi()
 Send("this is text sent.{ENTER}you can use multiple per send.")
EndFunc
;comments are comments, stick em where you left off one day to remind yourself where you need to work on or maybe what this does or a quick description of Func blah() and such.

the examples in the help file are useful to know how some things work too.

people are anoying, am i? ;) v2.95

the help file of autoit3 really is great... seriously use it, scite is also great for making scripts in.

the Opt() should be at the top of your script, you can use it again to change it if you need to later in a script.

Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 2)  ;(text after a ; is comments, autoit ignores them), sets time that each key is held down to 2ms (1000=1sec)
Opt("SendKeyDelay", 2)   ;time between key sends, note that (really)old computers can only send text so fast through autoit
;some apps (like games) won't pickup the keystrokes with too low of delays
HotKeySet("+!h", "SendHi")
While(2)
 Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func SendHi()
 Send("this is text sent.{ENTER}you can use multiple per send.")
EndFunc
;comments are comments, stick em where you left off one day to remind yourself where you need to work on or maybe what this does or a quick description of Func blah() and such.

the examples in the help file are useful to know how some things work too.

Thanks for any1 who gave me help..

If any body find out why my script is still keeping shift + alt in, after script is finish typing a sence, post in this topic please!

Thanks for any1 who gave me help..

If any body find out why my script is still keeping shift + alt in, after script is finish typing a sence, post in this topic please!

How do i get 2 buttons to press at once? ( alt + shift ) After script is end ?