Problem Running A .EXE

When i try and run Diablo II and connect to Battle.net it says Unable To Identify Version. BUT when i run the script from within the Diablo directory it runs fine, any ideas? do i havta use like NSIS and make an installer that installs the script into the directory and a shortcut on desktop?

Any Ideas??

Peace,

Crome_BAD

The simple solution is running it like this:

C:\\Games\\Copy Of Diablo II\\Diablo II.exe -w -skiptobnet -ns -title "Diablo II"

(And bl4ck I'm getting annoyed with your replies to some of these threads, you're not being helpful at all)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Are you sure you tried this?

C:\\Games\\Copy Of Diablo II\\Diablo II.exe -w -skiptobnet -ns -title "Diablo II"

That was a WIDELY known problem with AutoIT bots back before I made the solution public. I garuantee you that will fix it. Another method is just running the '.bat' file.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Hehe yep, i have been for sum time now.  I can get diablo to start IF i make a .exe within the directory, and call it from within the main script, but theres a file install and everything else...lol

Peace,

Crome_BAD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm im using some of Rishodi's Pindlpe Bot stuff ... its pretty neat and i dont have to make an .exe in the d2 dir ...

No, not like that with TWO \'s... :idiot:

You are a stupid fucking idiot. I already told you what the problem is dumbass. You need to put the -w and all mods on the OUTSIDE of the location... (aka the quotes). Close off diabloii.exe" like that then add all mods!

-I am the giver of life and the bringer of death.

Black who are you talking to?

And no, you don't, because I've been using it that way.

Right click your DiabloII icon on the desktop.

Go to properties.

Go to location.

The last thing in QUOTES should be Diablo II.exe"

After that put ONE space.

Then add all mods.

The example that you just posted is wrong... What you SHOULD DO is what I said. Modify the actual shortcut on your desktop the way I said, then run the shortcut. Do not try to save yourself some time by only running it with the mods, the actual shortcut needs to be modded.

That doesn't matter, what matters is the double \ 's.

Just try that, trust me it will work...

C:\\Program Files\\Diablo\\Diablo II.exe -w -ect -ect