how do i make the mouse click a url on a page

have mouseclick() with the cordinates of the url inside the quotes..

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

i know how to use mpuse clicks but i dont like using them because if i send the program i make using mouseclicks to someone else the coordiants of there computer want be the same as mine so i was wondering if there is another funtion were you could type the url in and the mouse searches for it then clicks it,well is there?

Quit bumping. The reason why nobody is helping you is because you obviously didn't look very hard. Look at this functions:

_IELinkClickByText()

You could have easily found that by typing in "link" in the autoit help file. (Come on, LINK is even in the NAME!)

Besides, if you wanted to click a URL, wouldn't it be easier just to send the page to that URL instead of clicking it?

_IENavigate()

Edited by VindicatorOmega

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

This will open Internet Explorer and have Google as the default page then it will click on Advanced Search.

; Include
#include <IE.au3>

$browserName = "Google - Microsoft Internet Explorer"
$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.google.com/")
WinWaitActive($browserName)
_IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "Advanced Search")

Patience is a virtue.

[font="Georgia"]Chances are, I'm wrong.[/font]HotKey trouble?Stringregexp GuideAutoIT Current Version

I am SURE that what i have posted works... Other testers please

Please post the script you are using to compare

8)

Yours works for me. :)

I managed to recreate the error by removing this part of your codes:

$oIE = _IECreate()
_IENavigate($oIE, "www.google.com")
$oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)

I think he only took the For...Next portion. lol

Edited by aslani

[font="Georgia"]Chances are, I'm wrong.[/font]HotKey trouble?Stringregexp GuideAutoIT Current Version

This will open Internet Explorer and have Google as the default page then it will click on Advanced Search.

; Include
#include <IE.au3>

$browserName = "Google - Microsoft Internet Explorer"
$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.google.com/")
WinWaitActive($browserName)
_IELinkClickByText ($oIE, "Advanced Search")
can you make it do that in firefox please