how do i find a certain

ORRR!!!! use my new limited window spy! mwahhahahah (sorry, i am still hyper from new years eve)...

HotKeySet ("{ESC}", "MyExit")
While 1
   $pos= MouseGetPos ()
   $color= PixelGetColor ($pos[0], $pos[1])
   $hexit= Hex ($color, 6)
   ToolTip ("X: " & $pos[0] & " " & "Y: " & $pos[1] _
& @lf & _
"RGB Color under mouse: 0x" & $hexit, $pos[0] + 10, $pos[1] + 10)

WEnd

Func MyExit ()
      Exit
      EndFunc

just hit ESC to exit :idiot:

EDIT: i took out the FileWriteLine because that file could get reallllly big, and that was just for testing :D

Edited by layer
FootbaG

thank you :lol: but whats active window pixel positioning? lol, i don't know :idiot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Currently, your script is running absolute to screen. But if co-ordinates are required for relative to window co-ordinates, then the script would need to have this function as well.

Autoit Window Spy has 3 modes. Screen, Window and Client Area of a window.

:D

Edited by MHz

For $i = 1 to 350

MouseClick( .., 1)

Sleep(10000)

Next

;you did say 350.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe yea... but its an auto recruiter for darkthrone.com if anyone knows it... my first prog... and it works :idiot:

just wanna make the coding a little smaller and easier to see.. but thanks to everybody helping me out :D

msgbox( 0, "auto recruiter 1.1" , "welcome to autorecruiter 1.1 - make sure you are in the members page. press ok to start recruiting")

MouseMove( 802 , 217 , 1)

mouseclick( "left" , 830 , 242 , 1 , 1)

sleep(5000)

mouseclick( "left" , 871 , 817 , 1 , 1)

For $i = 1 to 375

MouseClick( "left" , 575 , 486 , 1 , 1)

Sleep(6000)

Next

msgbox( 0, "autorecruiter 1.1" , "my work here is done :D")

if any of u noobs put ur name on it im gonna kill ya :idiot:

my first prog :lol: tested and works

What size is your desktop? You might want to check to make sure that theirs is the same by using the @DesktopWidth and @DesktopHeight macros. also some people might have their windows sized differently so you might want to use a WinSetState("title", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) and make your clicks work on that window size. I would do something like this:

AdlibEnable("_winact") 
; make sure you put the title of the browser
; you can look at the bottom of the script to
; see what the function does.
WinSetState("WINTITLE", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

;CHECK TO SEE IF THE FOLLOWING COORDINATES ARE CORRECT
If @DesktopHeight = 768 and @DesktopWidth = 1024 Then
sleep(5000)
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------
For $i = 1 to 375
MouseClick( "left" , 575 , 486 , 1 , 1);Check coordinates again
Sleep(6000)
Next
ElseIf @DesktopHeight = 600 and @DesktopWidth = 800 Then
;FILL IN THE COORDINATES FOR 600x800
Else
MsgBox(0, "Error", "We could not recognize your desktop height and/or width. Please set to either 600x800 or 768x1024")
EndIf
MsgBox(0, "Completed", "AutoRecruiter1.1 has finished :)")
Func _winact()
WinActivate("WINTITLE");Put the title of your window here.
EndFunc
My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

What size is your desktop? You might want to check to make sure that theirs is the same by using the @DesktopWidth and @DesktopHeight macros. also some people might have their windows sized differently so you might want to use a WinSetState("title", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) and make your clicks work on that window size. I would do something like this:

AdlibEnable("_winact") 
; make sure you put the title of the browser
; you can look at the bottom of the script to
; see what the function does.
WinSetState("WINTITLE", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

;CHECK TO SEE IF THE FOLLOWING COORDINATES ARE CORRECT
If @DesktopHeight = 768 and @DesktopWidth = 1024 Then
sleep(5000)
For $i = 1 to 375
MouseClick( "left" , 575 , 486 , 1 , 1);Check coordinates again
Sleep(6000)
Next
ElseIf @DesktopHeight = 600 and @DesktopWidth = 800 Then
;FILL IN THE COORDINATES FOR 600x800
Else
MsgBox(0, "Error", "We could not recognize your desktop height and/or width. Please set to either 600x800 or 768x1024")
EndIf
MsgBox(0, "Completed", "AutoRecruiter1.1 has finished :)")
Func _winact()
WinActivate("WINTITLE");Put the title of your window here.
EndFunc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ill take a look at that... just realized u can do some cruel stuff with autoit... made one that deleted keyboard.sys(ur windows will work... until reboot) and then it reboots :idiot:

im guessing those codes arent allowed on this forum :D

• 1 year later...

what a stupid people... the autoclicker, is too hard to make your own autoclicker? i want just tell you all to use your head if you want to cheat.. is it so hard? i can help you, but i think not all can understand this:

repeat 350

load site: http://www.darkthrone.com/recruiter/index.dt?session= [wait to load if possible]

delay 0.1 seconds

mouse move to big button

delay 0.1 seconds

mouse left click

delay 1.1 seconds

repeat end

this is not a source code of a program, i just used my head to think what i want the computer DOES for me!!

PS: i don't want to help you to cheat, this is just a BIG HELP to find the right way for the FASTEST AUTOCLIKER / AUTORECRUITER ON DARKTHRONE.

THIS CLICKER IS FASTER THAN HUMANS, THIS IS SURE...

another little help: "macro express"

NOW THE STUPID KNOW HOW TO CHEAT DARK THRONE RECRUITER. I HAVE 5 ACCOUNTS (350*5) THAT FINISH ALL CLICKS IN 1h 30min EVRY DAY, IS IT SLOW?

USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD

• Moderators

what a stupid people... the autoclicker, is too hard to make your own autoclicker? i want just tell you all to use your head if you want to cheat.. is it so hard? i can help you, but i think not all can understand this:

repeat 350

load site: http://www.darkthrone.com/recruiter/index.dt?session= [wait to load if possible]

delay 0.1 seconds

mouse move to big button

delay 0.1 seconds

mouse left click

delay 1.1 seconds

repeat end

this is not a source code of a program, i just used my head to think what i want the computer DOES for me!!

PS: i don't want to help you to cheat, this is just a BIG HELP to find the right way for the FASTEST AUTOCLIKER / AUTORECRUITER ON DARKTHRONE.

NOW THE STUPID KNOW HOW TO CHEAT DARK THRONE RECRUITER. I HAVE 5 ACCOUNTS (350*5) THAT FINISH ALL CLICKS IN 1h 30min EVRY DAY, IS IT SLOW?

USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD USE YOUR HEAD

You resemble your remark, bringing up a Year and 3 month old thread just to say something so idiotic. You obviously were searching for something like this to use. Without supplying code of achievement, your actually worse than anyone your describing to use their head.

Edit:

I was reminded that this was 2006 and not 2005 so it was a year an 3 months, not just 3 months...thanks hp :think:

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

repeat 350

delay 0.1 seconds

mouse move to big button

delay 0.1 seconds

mouse left click

delay 1.1 seconds

repeat end

are you smoking something seriously, one that just goes to the recruit page. You haven't even formulated a comprehendable question. Greenmachine made a darkthrone AUTO recruiter that you dont need to use ur mouse to click, But nice use of CTRL + V and capslock, and by the way, good job on wasting your first post to ruining your reputation from the start by bringing up the oldest possible topic you could find, WAY TO GO DOUCHE BAG Edited by thatsgreat2345

get the software called "macro express 3" make a new macro using direct editor, not scripting editor, and paste this code, you will love me..

<REP3:01:000001:000001:00350:0:01:><HTTP2:1:T:http://www.darkthrone.com/recruiter/index.dt?session=><MSD:100><MMS2:578,567><MSD:100><LCLK><MSD:1100><ENDREP>

do you think i smoke? so don't try this code, ignore it !!

ITALIAN MIND

ITALIAN POWER