Need help to make my first script work.

It means this:

You not getting help because you want help for all problems you have at once.

Try to solve problem by problem, take one issue and search/ask solution for it.

When someone see such big post with many questions/tasks, he loses the desire to help. To be honest, i am for example didn't read all the first post muttley

sorry but I'm the second living example

Work on doing one small fuction at a time. As you build each one of those effectivly the next step will become easier.

Also FF is unfourtunatly not that heavily suported. You may want to sytart wil eaiser stuff in IE first. (maybe just grabbing basic page stuff first) then move on from there. Also it looks like you are not actually using FF wich is a bigger problem. You are moving further away from supported software.

Start small and little. then move on from there. Build like using Lego's as you get one wall the next will be easier till eventually you have a whole house.

Dont just try to build the house striaght out or you will fail.

But nevermind, let me repeat once more :

I can't solve make smaller functions at a time, for 2 reasons :

- first, I don't know what the problems are. Thus I can't divide it problem by problem.

- second, this script can't be divided (at least I think it can't, if you find a way to do it, tell me), because it is quite small and quite simple (this is the only script I ever made, as said in the title). I can't open a topic just to ask if <<WinActive("Problem loading page - Mozilla Firefox") >> is correct. I know it is correct. The problem must be somewhere else, and as I said in the first point, I don't know what and where the problems are.

Now, that being said, can we Please stop talking about what freewares I should use (once and for all, I want Torpark only), can we Please stop talking about using I.E. instead (once and for all, I want Torpark only), can we Please stop talking about creating new topics,

and can we Please start talking about the script itself, and how to correct it ?

I really need this script. I am willing to try to do my best, but it seems that the script isn't working yet.

So please either correct my script or give me a script that works.

Thanks for your help.

But nevermind, let me repeat once more :

I can't solve make smaller functions at a time, for 2 reasons :

- first, I don't know what the problems are. Thus I can't divide it problem by problem.

- second, this script can't be divided (at least I think it can't, if you find a way to do it, tell me), because it is quite small and quite simple (this is the only script I ever made, as said in the title). I can't open a topic just to ask if <<WinActive("Problem loading page - Mozilla Firefox") >> is correct. I know it is correct. The problem must be somewhere else, and as I said in the first point, I don't know what and where the problems are.

Now, that being said, can we Please stop talking about what freewares I should use (once and for all, I want Torpark only), can we Please stop talking about using I.E. instead (once and for all, I want Torpark only), can we Please stop talking about creating new topics,

and can we Please start talking about the script itself, and how to correct it ?

I really need this script. I am willing to try to do my best, but it seems that the script isn't working yet.

So please either correct my script or give me a script that works.

Thanks for your help.

Ok, let me repeat for everyone else.

Rewrite your code as follows.

Make a small script, like 3 lines at first, that DOES work. Now, go on to the next item in your list, and try it, if you can't get it to work, create ONE topic, for that ONE item. Hopefully you'll get it fixed, then go on the next item. Do it step by step.

Worst of Luck, J.B.

Edited by JasonB

What do you mean, work ?

It doesn't raise any error, if that's what you mean.

But it doesn't do what I want it to do, and it won't do it either if I suppress some parts of the code. It can only be worse.

I don't know how to do what you're asking me to do, please either do it for me, or tell me more so that I can do it on my own.

Edited by Elishac