Edited

Info

Look fine, but i have a bug message :

E:\AutoIt Project\test.au3(41,56) : WARNING: $DirInput: possibly used before declaration.

by the way, what call the picture of 2 folder while the install progress ?

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

1. It's just a warning, the script works fine...

2. Look:

$LastScreenAvi = GUICtrlCreateAvi(@SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 168, 200, 75, 57)

The parameters are:

filename: The filename of the video. Only .avi files are supported. 
subfileid: id of the subfile to be used. If the file only contains one video then use -1. 
left: The left side of the control. If -1 is used then left will be computed according to GUICoordMode. 
top: The top of the control. If -1 is used then top will be computed according to GUICoordMode. 
width [optional]: The width of the control (default is the previously used width). 
height [optional]: The height of the control (default is the previously used height). 
style [optional]: Defines the style of the control. See GUI Control Styles Appendix.

default (-1) : $ACS_TRANSPARENT
$ACS_TRANSPARENT is always used unless $ACS_NONTRANSPARENT is specified. 
exStyle [optional] Defines the extended style of the control. See Extended Style Table.

In other words, the '168' calls for the two folders avi from shell32.dll. (go to the GUICtrlCreateAvi in the help file and play with the subfileid, try it from 150 to 170 [in shell32.dll])

:)

Edited by Info

ok, so how did you know 168 call the "2 folder" from shell32.dll, is there other number for other picture ?

thx

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

Yes, like I said,

go to the GUICtrlCreateAvi in the help file and play with the subfileid, try it from 150 to 170. (in shell32.dll)

And I'm not sure if there are more numbers for more avi's...

Edited by Info

yeah, i see ...

also, did you try with 169 ?

Edit: ok , i found this on google shell32.dll icons , but 168 was the printer icon ?

why ?

Edited by d4rk

What do you think? :)

I haven't tried it but it looks like it's necessary to modify the script to generate the details for what has to be installed. I think it would be an improvement if there was an interface that lets you specify the program to be installed, where it is found, the additional files to be included and so on, and then ask for details required for installation like choice of program folder, should there be a desktop shortcut and more.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I understood nothing of what you just said :(

:):) :) :P

I understood nothing of what you just said :)

I'm not the best communicator in the world. :)

Your script installs the product, but the details have to be entered into the script before it can be used. I think it would be useful if there was another script which let you specify the program to be installed, the conditions to be displayed and so on, and from that information generated, or modified your script.

For example, suppose your script is Installer.au3. Then there could be a setup program to create tempstaller.au3.

If instead of

$Product = "Product"

you had

$Product = "@@Product@@";just to make sure the string is unique in the script

then the setup program could act like this

$text = fileread("installer.au3")

$prog = GuiCtrlRead($programInput)

stringReplace($text,"@@Product@@",$prog)

Then when all the details are written, save the file to a tempinstaller.au3, and run the Aut2exe compiler to generate install_prog.exe.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.