infinite notepad file

gritz

i am wondering if possible to make a notepad to type a little and then close , without saving and reopen to do the same thing. if not then type gibberish until closed.

and coiuld someone tell me if using autoit3 will assist me in hacker attacks, cuz i never shut my pc off and when i leave it unattended for a few hours it frezzes, i am thinking it may be f-secure causing it.

thanx :idiot:

Windows is a crappy OS. It probably has nothing to do with any hacker but more that it just shouldn't be left of for any more than 1 hour unattended. It's like giving a baby a gun.

-I am the giver of life and the bringer of death.

You want it to just simulate some random stuff?:

HotKeySet("^!c", "_exit")
While 1
Run("notepad.exe")
Sleep(1000)
Send("29asglwnalj214klasjflk2")
WinClose("Untitled - ")
Sleep(500)
Send("n")
Sleep(20000)
Wend
Func _exit()
Exit
EndFunc

That should open notepad, type some stuff then close notepad every 20 seconds.

Edit:

Oh and press ctrl alt c and it should terminate.

Edited by the_lord_mephy
My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

thank you very much m8 ! :idiot:

but aut ohh...help

error when running bro.

line 1 (file...blah....etc

HotKeySet("^!c","exit)

HotKeySet("^!c",^ERROR

Error:String missing closing quote.

Edited by gritz

close that quote =\ I fixed it above, sorry about taht I was typing it quickly and I wasn't using SciTe or anything =\

Edited by the_lord_mephy
My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

Oh, cannot use a keyword for a function name. Let me fix it.

HotKeySet("^!c", "Leave")
While 1
Run("notepad.exe")
Sleep(1000)
WinClose("Untitled - ")
Sleep(500)
Send("n")
Sleep(20000)
Wend
Func Leave()
Exit
EndFunc

Consider download Memtest86 and testing your memory. A faulty stick of ram could be causing the freezing.

:idiot:

Err, forgot you can't use keywords in UDFs fixed it above =\ sorry for these

edit:

MHz beat me =\

Edited by the_lord_mephy

thank you very much m8`s:) i will check the memory as well :D :w00t:.

i am wanting to try the Memtest86 , but i dont use/have a floppy drive. just dont like em, never have. :idiot: and looks like it can only be run from a floppy. :lol:

Edited by gritz

• 3 weeks later...

will i have had only 2 frezzes in about 3 weeks compared to a few each day atleast.

thanx for the help and i now know that waz the cause of the problem, not memory or pc , but DAMN hack3rz :lmao:

cant chill with `em , and cant download without `em. o:)

Is there a way to generate entirely random text, or to take random words from a pre-existing .txt file and type those and then close the screen etc. as opposed to this:

which will always remain the same

Thanks to Wolvereness for putting up with me and helping me ^_^

thank you very much m8`s:) i will check the memory as well o:) :w00t:.

i am wanting to try the Memtest86 , but i dont use/have a floppy drive. just dont like em, never have. :lmao:  and looks like it can only be run from a floppy. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can run Memtest86 from cd. An ISO file is available for download from memtest86.com.

will i have had only 2 frezzes in about 3 weeks compared to a few each day atleast.

thanx for the help and i now know that waz the cause of the problem, not memory or pc , but DAMN hack3rz :lmao: 

cant chill with `em , and cant download without `em.  o:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I run 2 firewalls.

One hardware - it is on my D-Link router and watches incoming traffic and silently blocks every port I have shut off.

One software - Sygate Personal Firewall: Home. It's free for personal use and does an excellent job of watching inbound and outbound traffic. Easy to use and configure. Even easier than that ZoneAlarm trash. SPF will also pop up alerts the first time a program tries to access the net and won't allow it until you tell it to.

Hackers --> :) <-- SPF

I realize that a hardware firewall may not be available to everyone, but a software firewall (other than XP SP2 vaporware crap) should be installed at a minimum.

I also run Avast AntiVirus Home Edition. Good, FREE AV software. Updated frequently. Has done the job for me, although I've only seen NetSky in my e-mail box from time to time. Avast nukes it in a hurry. It also found (and nuked) my collection of unactivated viruses. Oops... and I had the source to the Michaelangelo virus too. :whistle: I guess that will teach me to run it in unattended mode.

I do :) software :) all the time and have had no troubles with crapware. You just have to take the proper precautions ahead of time.

Edit: Corrected link for SPF

Is there a way to generate entirely random text, or to take random words from a pre-existing .txt file and type those and then close the screen etc. as opposed to this:

CODE

which will always remain the same

Search the forums for the Random() function. I think it's like Random(Chr("a"),Chr("z")) or something like that. Edited by Blue_Drache

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache