One minute help with hwnd in func. PixelGetColor

It's a bug in the syntax highlightening part of scite(or it's some undocumented beta feature, I'm not 100% sure). Just get rid of the first parameter, and it should work(hopefully) as intended... :)

i know that if i write
PixelGetColor395,236) <> $StartYellowPoint
then it'll work but i need to get pixel from hidden window (exatcly from flash object in Internet Explorer)

But i'm pretty sure it's possible: this function have optional parameter hwnd, then for what is it ?

The optional hwnd parameter is the 3rd parameter not the 1st

PixelGetColor ( x , y [, hwnd] )

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook

Is it a beta feature?

It's in the latest public release Version 3.2.12.0

I believe when it was first introduced in the early 3.2.11.* betas the hwnd parameter was the first parameter but it was then made optional and moved to the end so as not to be a script breaker.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook

• Developers

It's a bug in the syntax highlightening part of scite(or it's some undocumented beta feature, I'm not 100% sure). Just get rid of the first parameter, and it should work(hopefully) as intended... :)

A bug in my Syntax highlighting code ???? nah.. impossible :)

At best its a issue in one of the configfiles, but in this case sounds like somebody is running an old release.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Yes, that was indeed the case hehe. :)

I just did not think it was, because I saw popping up in my previous version too, but neither did it work(syntax error'ed), nor was it documented. That's why I assumed that it was either a typo, or a bug. :)