Can't post in Example Scripts section

I don't know if this topic belongs here, but there was no other place to post it either, so here we go...

When I try to post one of my scripts in the Example Scripts forum I get this error: Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

What do I need to do?

[font="Courier New"]This sentence is a lie. Or is it?[/font]Better leave AutoIt then

• Developers

That is a bit annoying! :)

(post 1 out of 5 for me)

What is annoying about it?

You have no idea yet how often new members posted in the wrong forum thus we have resorted to this solution which seems to solve it.

Getting to a postcount of 5 is no real issue I would think. Just help some posting in the Support forum and you are there in no time.

:)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

What is annoying about it?

You have no idea yet how often new members posted in the wrong forum thus we have resorted to this solution which seems to solve it.

Getting to a postcount of 5 is no real issue I would think. Just help some posting in the Support forum and you are there in no time.

Maybe 'annoying' is too strong.

I was searching the forums to see why I couldn't post... and came across this topic started today.

I just discovered AutoIT this week... WHAT AN AWESOME PROGRAM.

(and now I'm up to 4 posts... WOHOO!)