help whit duble run

hi all....can somebody give me a pot how i can make one script to run one game 2 times???

when i open secound time i got one Msg "(the game)already runing"

how i can hide the game process to can open more times???

tnx all

wait advices

ok now i found some reason why you guys don't help me....cuz that method it's used on virus maker

ok i don't need the code make somebody one .exe whit gui inputbox were to write game name and that name to can execute the game from script dir

i think somebody help me to play ksro:(

ok now i found some reason why you guys don't help me....cuz that method it's used on virus maker

ok i don't need the code make somebody one .exe whit gui inputbox were to write game name and that name to can execute the game from script dir

i think somebody help me to play ksro:(

Try copy the install folder of the game to a new location and run the game from both locations...could work.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

i try that...this game have very complicate structure, sometimes when i start it and i have other files in game folder(not from game) it didn't start:( and i wanna make one multiclient to can play whit 1 and whit secound to sell

I think only way it's to hide game process...i don't have other ideas :)

Edited by Kyme

now i try it and same think....take a look

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1362/ksrozm8.jpg

There are several ways to check if a program is running. One of the most common ways is to lock a file on startup. This is a way to prevent a double access, which can give access violations (to a pointer which is removed already e.g.). Even if it is possible to find a way to ensure the double run, it can very well be that the program itself is not capable of handling that, which can result in severe errors.

In the beginning there was nothing and then even that exploded - anonymous

There are several ways to check if a program is running. One of the most common ways is to lock a file on startup. This is a way to prevent a double access, which can give access violations (to a pointer which is removed already e.g.). Even if it is possible to find a way to ensure the double run, it can very well be that the program itself is not capable of handling that, which can result in severe errors.

aaaa.....i don't understand what you meen but nvm...i don't know i think the hide process it's good way to start 2 times the game...

Note:ksro it's silkroad korean version and isro it's international version

ksro have easy servers all the time and high version compared to isro where it's full servers and low version...

when you wanna play isro you must waist youre time some like 30 min to get in the server....then did you play silkroad...i don't think so:D

My answer to this although it might not be true,

I think this has nothing to do with Autoit, unless someone succeeded in having a game client such as SilkRoad to open double. This is because silkroad itself checks the memory and locates if additional clients are opened. Probably you will need to mess with Silkroad and not autoit.