Stop Script

Guest AutoIt Pro

Guest AutoIt Pro

in 2.x there was i colda stop script by pressing "Ctrl" on 3 there maybe sofink else

i couldnt find it in help file :idiot:

in 2.x there was  i colda stop script by pressing "Ctrl" on 3 there maybe sofink else

i couldnt find it in help file  :idiot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am a 24 hour expert! HELP / Function Reference / Break says [ver 3] "AutoIt normally creates a tray icon when running, and right-clicking this icon allows the user to pause or exit the script. If Break is enabled (1), then the user cannot terminate the script this way."

What I have found is that PAUSE DOES NOT WORK, so I have to Exit.

To Developers: Could you get "pause" to working?. // thnx

- - -

Just after posting, I saw that one of my icons had big X, and was actually paused. I guess I don't yet understand fully. :D

Edited by thimker

It is impossible to see the paused selection in the menu without the script being paused. If you click the icon, the script is paused. By the time the menu appears, the script is paused, so clicking the menu item will un-pause the script. The act of clicking on the icon pauses the script, not the act of selecting something in the menu.

It is impossible to see the paused selection in the menu without the script being paused.  If you click the icon, the script is paused.  By the time the menu appears, the script is paused, so clicking the menu item will un-pause the script.  The act of clicking on the icon pauses the script, not the act of selecting something in the menu.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, thanks!