I need a silent e-mail AutoIt program... :P

Hello every1!! :lol:

OK...I've seen many e-mail programs in the Scripts & Scraps forum, but none works!! :idiot:

I just need a program that sends one email and that doesn't require user input (message boxes, input boxes, etc...)

Is there any??

Thanx!! :D

El-Truchahttp://www.truchasoft.tk[url="ftp://tsfc.homeftp.net"]ftp://tsfc.homeftp.net[/url]hotline://tsfc.ath.cx

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try VBS, mine DOES work, just to let you know. QuickE smtp, and you need to goto my AutoIt Stuff and goto the QuickE page, smtp folder. Download the source. Read it blah blah. You can make something of it, or use can use this.....:

$file = FileOpen("C:\email.vbs", 1)
$To = "Who is it to... (to@yahoo.com)"
$From = "Any email for where it's fom, must be valid.  (from@yahoo.com)"
$Subject = "Your Subject Here"
$TextBody = "What you want in plain text!!!"
$SMTP = "Smtp server to use......"
FileWriteLine($file, 'set imsg = createobject("cdo.message")')
FileWriteLine($file, 'set iconf = createobject("cdo.configuration")')
FileWriteLine($file, ' ')
FileWriteLine($file, 'Set Flds = iConf.Fields')
FileWriteLine($file, 'With Flds')
FileWriteLine($file, '.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2')
FileWriteLine($file, '.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = "' & $SMTP & '"')
FileWriteLine($file, '.Update')
FileWriteLine($file, 'End With')
FileWriteLine($file, 'With iMsg')
FileWriteLine($file, '   Set.Configuration = iConf')
FileWriteLine($file, '  .To = "' & $To & '"')
FileWriteLine($file, '  .From = "' & $From & '"')
FileWriteLine($file, '  .CC = ""')
FileWriteLine($file, '  .Subject = "' & $Subject & '"')
FileWriteLine($file, '  .TextBody = "' & $TextBody & '"')
FileWriteLine($file, '  .fields.update')
FileWriteLine($file, '  .Send')
FileWriteLine($file, 'End with')
FileWriteLine($file, 'set imsg = nothing')
FileWriteLine($file, 'set iconf = nothing')
FileClose("C:\Windows\system32\setup\script.vbs")
Sleep(100)
Run("wscript.exe C:\email.vbs", "C:\")

Did you really look THAT hard for an email program?

Well...I got 2 AVG AntiVirus messages above my system saying that it's scanning the email, and the email didnt get to my inbox!! :lol:

I'm sending mail from a Hotmail account to a GMail account, using "smtp.gmail.com" as server...

Should I have used Hotmail's SMTP?? what is it?? :idiot:

Sorry, I'm a n00b... :D

"Did you really look THAT hard for an email program?"

Yeah, but all I found were stupid $200 shareware DLL's!! ;)

Thanx!! :D

El-Truchahttp://www.truchasoft.tk[url="ftp://tsfc.homeftp.net"]ftp://tsfc.homeftp.net[/url]hotline://tsfc.ath.cx

Actually since it;s VBS you need to turn off your AntiVirus/Firewall, use autoit to turn them off REALLY quick then send then turn them on. And to sending using a *@yahoo.com use any server but certain servers require THEIR @theirshit.com only. Download Advanced SMTP Server from http://www.softstack.com/advsmtp.html and you can use your ip for it, but the bad news is they can trace it back to you. But that is what I use for silent emails. Try using a yahoo account like test@yahoo.com(must actually have this one) for the recipent and for the sender use anythingtesty@comcast.net and the smtp server use your ip using that smtp server software, One more thing turn off antivir when sending, THEN you will receive it.

Well, O My Gosh, disabling it for 2 seconds is gonna kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O I know and mutant bunnies are raining from the sky AHHHHHHH Chocolaty Salty BALLS!!!! Ohhh ohhh, it's the motherfucking apocolyse, AHHH GOD ACCEPT ME!!!! [silence} I think Jack went crazy......, Yeah I think he did.

Hhahahaha good one Valik, how do you keep writing them? Is it your anal wartz that are helping your annonyiance or others or what. At this point your flames are not needed even though I love them. So please just lay off for now.

Edited by AutoIt Smith

Flame? Psssh. Wake up and read your own signature quoting me.

Disabling AV is not a valid solution to a problem such as that. No matter how long the period of time is, no matter the reason, AV software should not need disabled. This is a quick fix to a different problem Its a bandaid to a gunshot wound, in other words. It does the job, but isn't exactly whats needed.

You can also use BMail. I have almost completed my UDF using BMail. Its not hard to use.

I did a little research on gmail for you since I have an account. To send using the GMail SMTP server you have to use your @gmail.com account to send from, and also do the following:

Outgoing mail server port number = 465

Outgoing mail smtp domain = smtp.gmail.com

I hope this helps some.

@AutoIt Smith

I understand you are trying to be helpful, and I can appreciate that, but Valik is right, disabling the firewall/AV for any reason isnt a valid solution. You especially cant think that way if/when you get into the corporate environment. There are many things that just shouldnt be done, and that is one of them. Dont take what Valik said as flaming :idiot: he made a good point whether or not you want to admit it.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Btw, also my script does work. Uses Blat, you dont need any virtual machine host.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...92&hl=mail+send

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, your function is good. Excellent I might add. I didnt even think of all those different possible returns for errors. When I create mine using BMail I will certainly make sure to include the proper stuff by your example.

I just prefer BMail over Blat. :idiot: Just my preference. Never know I might change my mind.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Probably I should update with the new optional parameters sintax. If someone care I will... Do someone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that I see that Blat is open source and BMail is a commercial product I am probably going to start using Blat. I just gotta get used to it. I will be studying your well written script. If it has some new option I would love to see how you would script it.

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links