Pcdestroyer's Pindle Bot

pcdestroyer

Well I just skimmed through your code, I have a few suggestions.

1) Make the delays configurable

2) Don't use functions like that... if it doesn't take any parameters, isn't used in a callback, or isn't used more than once then don't make it a function.

Func StartD2()
Run($d2path & "\" & $d2exe & " " & $d2parameters, $d2path)
WinWaitActive("Diablo II")
If $WinMove = 1 Then
WinMove("Diablo II", "", 0, 0)
endif
endfunc

Func activateD2()
WinActivate("Diablo II", "")
If $WinMove = 1 Then
endif
endfunc

Func LogIn()
MouseClick("left", 447, 362, 2, 2)
send($account)
sleep(150)
send("{TAB}")
sleep(150)
send($password)
send("{ENTER}")
sleep(1000)
endfunc

Notice how you'll never use any of those twice, except maybe the Exit one.

3) Format your code, capitalize the proper letters! It'd look so much elaner with some nice formatting, like so:

Func StartD2()
     Run($d2path & "\" & $d2exe & " " & $d2parameters, $d2path)

If $WinMove = 1 Then
     EndIf
EndFunc
Edited by Insolence
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

LOLOLO NOT ANOTHER PINDLE BOT. There are SOOOOO many of them out, like YAMB and JHJ and JSP, and blahditty blah ditty BLAH. Good work though, just seems like there are enough out, make this 1337 and yule have a good one. I will definitly use it if you can do any boss with it in ANY mode and it has a nice gui config. Well hope it goes well :idiot:. I am making a force file project that will force a file onto someones computer(if possible, I am sure it is but who knows) but I WILL NEVER RELEASE IT'S SOURCE for security reasons. Don't want people hackin shit, just might need to use it for IM stuff, like file sending. Does anyone know how to do it?, if you do pm me or email me, not want the "public" hacking up the world.

AutoIt Smith

Ps: pcdestroyer you should use my account with my sorceress and pwn pindle a couple thousand times for me, lol. That would be nice, walk away for 2 months from my account, give it to someone, log back in and have a buttload of 1337 shitz to trade!

Hello everybody !

I finally finished with my pindle bot script :lol:

this is only a beta version. Please report any bugs and/or suggestions.

You can download it http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/PcDeStRoYeR/ppb-v1.0-beta.zip

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Hi Pcdestroyer i have test it ,wörks good your bot :idiot:

Can i adde your Pindelbot on My Spammbot Loader 1.1 Alfa Project =?

Or is your Source not Shared for any=?

Check my< Spambot Loader 1.1. Beta Out ;) Its Open Source!

03.01.2005 The New Spammbot Loader 1.1 Alfa Reales Load it up An post featbacks and bugs!

Edited by DirtyBanditos

AutoIT Smith what are you talking about?

Shenk/Eldritch/Pindle are the only bosses that can be AutoIT botted. (Only ones worth it atleast)

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Andy/Meph/Duriel/Diablo can all be botted u just gotta have the right gear and the right skillz!!!!!(go look for botz they cover every boss, I found 24 sojs last night on my friend account, and he had 24% mf, talk about impossible!!!)

There is no AUTOIT BASED BOT that does those bosses... it depends on pathing done in C++ by Mattlant/Sydasti.

I know, because I started D2BS.

Ummm just a hint to you, if you have the skillz it can be done, and btw you wonder what my avatar is huh? It's the Satan symbol, twirled, glasses and chromed in red with a sharpen from Adobe, people said I could never change it to make it NOT satanic, but I did, go ahead and open adobe and untwirl it -999 and see what u get, so when I say something can be done, then it can be done, or would u like me to prove you wrong?

AutoIt Smith

(sorry for the retardness but no sleep+school this morning+hackers on cs fucking wit me+people not helping on BH forums PISS ME OFF)

Edited by AutoIt Smith

K, you write an AutoIT bot for Mephisto and I'll freeze hell.

So you really think I am that stupid to calculate a timing matrix that big to prove a point. I am saying it CAN be done with the proper amount of time nad aknowledge and probly using a, *GASP* "Dll" *GASP* written in C++ to use AUTOIT *GASP*"MORE AUTOIT!!!!"*GASP* IT CAN BE DONE. So fornow, go send one of your goddamn boner boys to do it cause for now I am stuck up between cocksucking morons like you who are to ignorant to understand that when there is a will theres a way and the other fuckholes that wont stop emailing me with death threats. I think I've had about enough of cocky ignorant bullshit ok?

AutoIt Smith

(sorry to others this is the first time I have acted this way but I am tired of it.)

Ummm just a hint to you, if you have the skillz it can be done, and btw you wonder what my avatar is huh? It's the Satan symbol, twirled, glasses and chromed in red with a sharpen from Adobe, people said I could never change it to make it NOT satanic, but I did, go ahead and open adobe and untwirl it -999 and see what u get, so when I say something can be done, then it can be done, or would u like me to prove you wrong?

AutoIt Smith

(sorry for the retardness but no sleep+school this morning+hackers on cs fucking wit me+people not helping on BH forums PISS ME OFF)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Smith :idiot: wy you not write a nice autoit bot =?

wat insolence say is right :D

Smith say:

LOLOLO NOT ANOTHER PINDLE BOT. There are SOOOOO many of them out, like YAMB and JHJ and JSP, and blahditty blah ditty BLAH. Good work though, just seems like there are enough out, make this 1337 and yule have a good one. I will definitly use it if you can do any boss with it in ANY mode and it has a nice gui config. Well hope it goes well . I am making a force file project that will force a file onto someones computer(if possible, I am sure it is but who knows) but I WILL NEVER RELEASE IT'S SOURCE for security reasons. Don't want people hackin shit, just might need to use it for IM stuff, like file sending. Does anyone know how to do it?, if you do pm me or email me, not want the "public" hacking up the world.

AutoIt Smith

Ps: pcdestroyer you should use my account with my sorceress and pwn pindle a couple thousand times for me, lol. That would be nice, walk away for 2 months from my account, give it to someone, log back in and have a buttload of 1337 shitz to trade!

Andy/Meph/Duriel/Diablo can all be botted u just gotta have the right gear and the right skillz!!!!!(go look for botz they cover every boss, I found 24 sojs last night on my friend account, and he had 24% mf, talk about impossible!!!)

Insolence Say:

There is no AUTOIT BASED BOT that does those bosses... it depends on pathing done in C++ by Mattlant/Sydasti.

I know, because I started D2BS

Edited by DirtyBanditos

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Agent%20Smith/hyper.gif

WARP SPEED AHEAD CAPTAIN DWARF MAN. You wanna help, then I just might do it, but at the moment I don't have enough time and brain power to do it.

BTW I made that pic if anyone wants a space sig, I can warp them.

Edited by AutoIt Smith

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Agent%20Smith/hyper.gif

WARP SPEED AHEAD CAPTAIN DWARF MAN.  You wanna help, then I just might do it, but at the moment I don't have enough time and brain power to do it.

BTW I made that pic if anyone wants a space sig, I can warp them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Smith ok np :D you made your sig and the pick self?nice your but i newbie in Paint and Html (.Smith have you a good link for html helps look my first page pls its very sux i have no good site to learn it .Can you help me out

My first Hompeage look pls Smith and help me out for a nice style))

Thx :idiot:

Edited by DirtyBanditos

Ok Dirty in when I get back from school I will write you a grand tutorial cause your page looks like it was either created witha Third party Frontpage or a html genertor. BUT it is good compared to some people that dont know ANYTHING. Just pm me in a day or so or I will pm you will all the info. And my webpage is the basic of the basic, I used to design forums but just stick to basic stuff when I build programs, nofancy forum layouts and all that crap for a small goodfornothing program that no one cares to much about to join the project.

Pm you soon!

AutoIt Smith

P.S. I made my Ava by myself and I can send u the full version if you life and my Signature was HALF me and the animation was done by a friend because I didn't feel like coping the layers and adding a new part into it and blah blah!

Yeah I took some pics from digitalblasphemy and really made them look better, I mean there pics are stunning but you can do so much not digitally. I mean that spacefield is nothing but a black background with monochrome noise, copy the layer, and the brightness/contrast, make it a light layer and do a 19% or more Radial Zoom Blur and you got a hyperspace field!

Can someone warn AutoIT Smith?

He's ruining this thread and being entirely incoherant.

Ok Dirty in when I get back from school I will write you a grand tutorial cause your page looks like it was either created witha Third party Frontpage or a html genertor. BUT it is good compared to some people that dont know ANYTHING. Just pm me in a day or so or I will pm you will all the info. And my webpage is the basic of the basic, I used to design forums but just stick to basic stuff when I build programs, nofancy forum layouts and all that crap for a small goodfornothing program that no one cares to much about to join the project.

:idiot: Hi Smith thx for info i pm you later :D

LOLOLO NOT ANOTHER PINDLE BOT.  There are SOOOOO many of them out, like YAMB and JHJ and JSP, and blahditty blah ditty BLAH. Good work though, just seems like there are enough out, make this 1337 and yule have a good one. I will definitly use it if you can do any boss with it in ANY mode and it has a nice gui config.  Well hope it goes well :idiot:.  I am making a force file project that will force a file onto someones computer(if possible, I am sure it is but who knows) but I WILL NEVER RELEASE IT'S SOURCE for security reasons. Don't want people hackin shit, just might need to use it for IM stuff, like file sending.  Does anyone know how to do it?, if you do pm me or email me, not want the "public" hacking up the world.

AutoIt Smith

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can force files onto people's computer very easy... You don't even need to create some huge C++ script for it. You can also force run programs on other computers. Also, aren't hackers supposedly the people who "fight for open source"? For a suspected hacker you sure are against open source.

-I am the giver of life and the bringer of death.

I don't like open source because it makes the general hacker public aware of DoS's and that stuff. I am a hacker but only when needs call, like someone hacking on a CS server I pull out mine, fuck him up and get him out then turn them off. And to Insolence, think of it you started this mess. So please, knockit off.