Send key to flash game

Hi all,

sorry for my english.

I'm trying to automize a flash game. In this game is necessary to take 'pressed' right arrow.

i've used Send("{RIGHT down}") function.

The problem is that when the window lose focus (because i want work on another window) the effect of send key is losen.

can u help me?

You missed the point. The OP wants to continue sending the key to the flash game while working on something else. This sounds like a bot though.

Use ControlSend instead. If that fails, the game may stop responding because it is no longer active. This would be due to implementation in the flash system, and you can't do anything about it.

• 8 months later...

You missed the point. The OP wants to continue sending the key to the flash game while working on something else. This sounds like a bot though.

Use ControlSend instead. If that fails, the game may stop responding because it is no longer active. This would be due to implementation in the flash system, and you can't do anything about it.

I've been scouring the Forum researching Flash window interaction because I recently posted with the thread "Invisible commands" to say that I was hoping for a way to send text to a Flash window in the background. Some MVPs suggested using ControlSend, but the Flash Player 9 doesn't give Control info to the AutoIt Window Info program, so the Control portion of ControlSend can't be identified and doesn't seem to work. I've looked and looked for a workaround, but haven't found it. Am I missing something (besides just being a floundering, knuckled-headed newbie)?