Tcpconnect only executes once

Okay here's my problem. My AutoIt client can only connect to my AutoIt server once per every time it starts. I don't want that. I want it to be able to connet to the server multiple times. Heres my code

tcpstartup()
Func isserialvalid($serial)
    $s = ""
    $s = TCPConnect($ip, 5657)
    If $s = -1 Or @error Then
        MsgBox(0, $s & " | " & @error, "OMG :o THERE WAS A ERROR CONTACT ANTHRAX INTERASCTIVE IMMIDIATLY WITH ERRORID: servdown")
        Return 0
    EndIf
    TCPSend($s, sen("VALID|" & $an & "|" & $serial, "wee"))
    $data = ""
    Do
        $data = $data & sde(TCPRecv($s, 2048),"wee")
    Until $data <> ""
    TCPCloseSocket($s)
    Return $data
EndFunc   ;==>isserialvalid

Dont ask about sen or sde

Edited by mmavipc

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

• Moderators

bump

Regardless of how important your question is to you.

Please refrain from bumping your post more than once in a 24 hour period.

It's rude to others that are hoping to get their questions answered by being pushed down on the list.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

bump(it's like 1 min after 3:52(last bump) from yesterday)

Edited by mmavipc

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

No I'm not using tcpcshutdown Richard. and Korfig I'm using Asock.au3(it';s no the forums just search for it)

Edited by mmavipc

• Moderators

No I'm not using tcpcshutdown Richard. and Korfig I'm using Asock.au3(it';s no the forums just search for it)

See, that's not going to work. If you are asking for assistance, and you are using something that isn't standard.... Then get off your rear and post the link yourself.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You say you are using this wrapper, but you are also calling the built in functions yourself. Are you sure you are actually using asock?

only the server is using ASock

Man this sucks then..... my head is hurting from banging on the wall trying to find the solution.... hahaha(lol)

• 1 month later...

Bump can any trusted user of the forum reply to this so I can show them the full source code of the client to see if there are any problems with it? it's still returning -1 after the second connect