Is this possible in Autoit?!

Hi there.

Basically, I have written a very simple script and I would like you to tell me what I could do to improve it. Here is the code:

#include <WORKING GUI.au3>
Blockinput(1)
msgbox (0+64, "Message", "This process has to occour under strict conditions, all input will be blocked until you have to enter the code")
$RegKey = "iD894hJ427PG806411EJHJkLm"
RegWrite("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.pmc\System\Workings\Windows\DeepEntry\SystemFiles\SystemRecovery\Macro\MacrolismKey","MacrolismKey","REG_MULTI_SZ", $RegKey)
MsgBox (0+64, "Welcome to the Macrolism Security Clearence Script", "The software has detected that you have not registered your copy or Macrolism, You will need to register it now to gain access to the software. This software will link up with the internet and compare the code of the software on this disk. Please wait", 10)
Blockinput (0)
$Securitycheck1 = InputBox ("Please input your user code", "Your user code is found on the back page of the Macrolism Book. You have one minute to do this.", "Please Enter Code Here", "*")
SplashTextOn ("Checking Data Entered", "Please wait while the data you entered is checked")
Sleep (5000)
SplashOff()
If $securitycheck1 <> $RegKey Then
    $ERRORCODE = MsgBox (0+64, "ERROR", "The code you entered does not match with this software, please restart.", 5)
    RegDelete("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.pmc\System\Workings\Windows\DeepEntry\SystemFiles\SystemRecovery\Macro\MacrolismKey","MacrolismKey")
    Blockinput(0)
    Exit
Else
    SplashTextOn ("Thank You", "Your code has been accepted. Now validating with the website database. Please Wait")
    InetGet ("http://www.freewebs.com/macrolismsoftware/dataprotection/keycodes/keys.txt", "keys.txt")
    $Readfile = FileReadLine ("keys.txt",1)
    Filedelete("*keys.txt")
    if $Readfile = $RegKey Then
        MsgBox (0+64, "ERROR", "I am sorry, but this software is already resistered under a different name, please contact the Macrolism website if you believe there is an error. The software on this disk has been corrupted for it's protection.")
        RegDelete("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.pmc\System\Workings\Windows\DeepEntry\SystemFiles\SystemRecovery\Macro\MacrolismKey","MacrolismKey")
    Else
        MsgBox (0+64, "Thank You" &$restore, "The code you entered is valid. I hope you enjoy using Macrolism.")
        Endif
    Endif
Exit

Here is the description of what I want it to do:

I want the script to write an (encripted in the real thing) registry key to an unknown and hard to find area of the registry.

I then want this key to be validated by a user input of the key code.

I then want the validated key to be checked against an online file where line 1 = software CD 1

line 2 = software CD 2

line 3 = software CD 3 etc

and if these two match, to allow the user to continue and use the software.

If any of this fails however, I want the program to delete the registry key (therefore rendering the other scripts useless, as they check for this when they start) and exit the script.

Apolgies if this is not worded very well.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Wikipete
 Run (Brain.exe)

So are you making this to make registration codes for a game you made or another game already made or what is it for basicly that would help

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

I want the script to write an (encripted in the real thing) registry key to an unknown and hard to find area of the registry.

its not harder to find than any other registry read / write access (regmon by sysinternals does).. ?

anyway _StringEncrypt ()

I then want this key to be validated by a user input of the key code.

edit field -> read value from it?

GUICtrlRead()

I then want the validated key to be checked against an online file where line 1 = software CD 1

line 2 = software CD 2

line 3 = software CD 3 etc

and if these two match, to allow the user to continue and use the software.

from internet ? inetget() then read file line by line .. case $line = 1 : etc..

InetGet

Downloads a file from the internet using the http or ftp protocol.

If any of this fails however, I want the program to delete the registry key (therefore rendering the other scripts useless, as they check for this when they start) and exit the script.

then delete the key and exit . works too..