Block User32.dll SendKey Commands

hi, i am writing an anticheat application but i donot have dll knowledge.

Simply, i want to block sendkey and pixelsearch commands to an application.

i think anticheats using memread funcs like get all processes then get all processes in process if user32 exists then close it :)

i think i am the only 1 who writing an anticheat in this forum :)

btw, let me know is it possible to do in autoit ?

waiting your helps, thank u

:alien: ~ Every Living Thing is a Code Snippet of World Application ~ :alien:

You could always hook calls to the SendInput function and route it to your own version that performs a null operation. No, I don't know how to do that, yes it's possible.

As for pixel reading, you could always just use DirectX. By not using the GDI system, you effectively stop most applications from reading the screen.

You could always hook calls to the SendInput function and route it to your own version that performs a null operation. No, I don't know how to do that, yes it's possible.

As for pixel reading, you could always just use DirectX. By not using the GDI system, you effectively stop most applications from reading the screen.

right, thanks for reply i will digg on this :)

Oh, and I just noticed something from your first post. If you close every process that is linked to user32, you'll close pretty much everything that was compiled for Windows.

thanks for your reply Richard.

i need something like that :

if any application that linked to user32 gets in touch with my application, it gets blocked, else dont mess with it.

so, is there a way to get dlls running in a process`es memory in autoit ?

like in delphi ? "for each proc in process"

i will be appreciated if anyone knows, else i will deal with delphi :) i dont like it :)

Edited by mistakilla

Yes, I'm sure it's doable through WMI. You'll have to look elsewhere for that information, sorry.

If you are writing the game yourself, I have some code you might be interested in. It will prevent virtually generated keys from being used, but it requires an odd coding style. Let me know if you are interested.