Time for me to be honest

I want to make a program that makes it so that whenever I press the "print screen" button on my computer it will automaticaly save a Screenshot to a predefined location and rename the picture with the date/time. Any tips?

Take a look at HotKeySet() in the help file - this will allow you to make the Print Screen button perform a function in AutoIT. Then in your function, you'll want to use _ScreenCapture_Capture() to take the screenshot, and _ScreenCapture_SaveImage() to save it. There are some other _ScreenCapture functions you may want to use as well.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

Thanks a lot for your help. Are all of the _screencapture functions built in? or do I need to download them?

They're built into the latest build.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt