Autoit and WebPages

Quick question,

Is it a good idea (robust) to use Autoit to naviagte web pages. I know when using the window info tool I am unable to retrieve any valuable information about buttons and text boxes ..etc ..on webpages.... and I dont want to use mouse clicks ..... so just wondering if anyone has successfully used autoit with webpages without using mouseclicks ... and how did they achieve this.

Quick question,

Is it a good idea (robust) to use Autoit to naviagte web pages. I know when using the window info tool I am unable to retrieve any valuable information about buttons and text boxes ..etc ..on webpages.... and I dont want to use mouse clicks ..... so just wondering if anyone has successfully used autoit with webpages without using mouseclicks ... and how did they achieve this.

Take a look at all of the _IE functions in the help file.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

yes look up the _ie functions and the sample codes in the examples section

robustness : i let a program run over months that uses the _ie function to navigate automatically on webpages...