2 check sums at once

Hello i was wondering if i could preform two check sums at the same time..

As of now i have finished my project and it does what i want, kind of.

basically i have three check sums that need to be preformed. Ive tried many ways to get around the system but found out that the best way for me was to put each check sum in different func.

I have a while 1 func that calls the functions so they always loop. The thing is it will preform the first line then if not @error take action and i @effor move on to the next atcion i programmed, and then move on to the next check sum.. It wont do them at the same time. is there a way to make them run at the same time in one project? i would like it to be one, but i know that i can make them two different projs. and make another one the runs them at the same time, yet i woud perfere not to.

insight would be nice thanks for your time.

basically i have three check sums that need to be preformed. Ive tried many ways to get around the system but found out that the best way for me was to put each check sum in different func.

I have a while 1 func that calls the functions so they always loop. The thing is it will preform the first line then if not @error take action and i @effor move on to the next atcion i programmed, and then move on to the next check sum.. It wont do them at the same time. is there a way to make them run at the same time in one project? i would like it to be one, but i know that i can make them two different projs. and make another one the runs them at the same time, yet i woud perfere not to.

AutoIt does not support multiple threads. You'll have to make multiple scripts and run them at the same time. You can manage these separate processes and communicate between them; some examples:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29326

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=64390

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

Okay thanks for the help. so i do have to just make two different processes. Maybe i can rewrite the logic like if @error then call ("the second checksum func") if not @error then call(the actions function) and so on.. maybe i can get it to switch back and forth if it returns null. That said why cant i use "else" with an @error if statement and it does not require endif. I can look it up later if you do not want to answer. i dont mind looking up things at all, i just work 16-18 hours a day 7 days a week, so i just dont have much time.

Thanks again!

Okay thanks for the help. so i do have to just make two different processes. Maybe i can rewrite the logic like if @error then call ("the second checksum func") if not @error then call(the actions function) and so on.. maybe i can get it to switch back and forth if it returns null. That said why cant i use "else" with an @error if statement and it does not require endif. I can look it up later if you do not want to answer. i dont mind looking up things at all, i just work 16-18 hours a day 7 days a week, so i just dont have much time.

Thanks again!

What end result are you trying to achieve? I've done a lot of work in the past with pixel checksums; if you give me a bit of detail on what you are going for, then I can suggest a basic layout. Running two checksums at the same time will probably take the same amount of time as running two checksums one after the other; pixel checksums are resource hogs, especially if you are scouring the entire screen.
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt