email with an accept O.o how?

hello here is the code im useing made with koda, but it just a simple thing so then you set in username and password it auto send it t me.

i made it becuse im changeing my password in a game alot.

so its easyer to remmber instend of revive password all time :)

here is code

but how do i do so then i press accept send it in a mail to me?

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("pass word and username keeper", 608, 428, 193, 125)
GUICtrlCreateInput("", 224, 192, 121, 21)
GUICtrlCreateInput("", 224, 240, 121, 21)
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("pass word and username keeper", 112, 168, 273, 121)
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, 0, 628, 444, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
$Usernam = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username", 152, 192, 46, 17)
$password = GUICtrlCreateLabel("password", 152, 240, 49, 17)
$accept = GUICtrlCreateButton("accept", 300, 300, 80, 30, 0)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        case $accept

EndSwitch
WEnd

thats all hope some of you an help me! ;D

Edited by dixo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

i mean like then you got it up you inter username and pass, then you press accept, it send the details to my emai.

it could be usefull to keep paswords and usernames on your email :)

plz help.

i need the code to then you press accept it will send the info to my email:)

THX i you whant to help me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

Take a look at the _INetSmtpMail in the help file and insert the appropriate information ... ip address etc... I don't know your email address and stuff

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <INet.au3>

Dim $getSelect1
Dim $getSelect2

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("pass word and username keeper", 608, 428, 193, 125)
GUICtrlCreateInput("", 224, 192, 121, 21)
GUICtrlCreateInput("", 224, 240, 121, 21)
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("pass word and username keeper", 112, 168, 273, 121)
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, 0, 628, 444, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
$Usernam = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username", 152, 192, 46, 17)
$password = GUICtrlCreateLabel("password", 152, 240, 49, 17)
$accept = GUICtrlCreateButton("accept", 300, 300, 80, 30, 0)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        case $accept
            $getSelect1 = GUICtrlRead($Usernam)
            $getSelect2 = GUICtrlRead($password)
            _INetSmtpMail ( $s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress ,$s_Subject ,$as_Body)
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

hello there im makeing a script to send an email to my mail, i he maked a text'bar where you can pu in the text, ten i maked a supmit buttom, an here is what i need.

then i press submit i will send the text into and mail to my email.

can anyone help???

;D

come'on someone must know this?

i have maked 3 postes about this, and no help.....

maybe you could be more polite when asking for help.

also, the search button dont bite. you have very good examples in the forum:

great example

example

You can help! Donate to AutoIt! or, visit ClimatePREDICTION.netMy posts:Travian Bot Example (100+ servers) BETAHow to Host you code/app for free! (unlimited team number) (Public or Private)"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent. We can attack in any direction!"

clay

i have the code you maked but dont understand what to do now ;(

my email is dannie93dk@hotmail.com

and i whant the subject to be pass word keeper

and the email should be send from dannie92@hotmail.com

can you help??? ;D

sure 2 sec gonna do something dont think i got the scrpt anymore :) but im gonna look for it

ohh here it was

run(String(IniRead(".ini files\wow way.ini","General","way","")))

sleep("7000")

send(String(IniRead(".ini files\info.ini","General","Username","")))

sleep("15")

send("{tab}")

sleep("15")

send(String(IniRead(".ini files\Info.ini","General","password","")))

sleep("15")

send("{enter}")

exit

it read from the .ini files :)

Edited by dixo

but clay if you can then plz make the code to me ;D

THX ALOT anyways

i will really learn alot if i got the code xD