other way to set hotkey than hotkeyset?

hhmh topic might be bit crappy explain so i explain it on here..

i play on X game and when i use hotkeyset it "overrides" the game whats binded in game..

i want it to do:

when i click E

it clicks f12 for me..

i tried this:

HotKeySet("{f6}",  "_start2")
HotKeySet("e", "_start")
;

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _start()
    While 1
        send("{f12}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func _start2()
    While 1
        send("v")
    WEnd
EndFunc

simple but could be effective if works...

any other way?

some example?

what to search @ help file?

The loop will cause F12 to be continuously pressed, indefinitely. You should simply do the following if you want pressing the e key to hit f12. Other than that, what problem are you having?

AutoItHotKeySet("e", "_start")

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _start()
    send("{f12}")
EndFunc

EDIT: Sorry, I seem to have misunderstood your post. See danielkza's post below for your solution.

Edited by Airwolf123
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

hhmh topic might be bit crappy explain so i explain it on here..

i play on X game and when i use hotkeyset it "overrides" the game whats binded in game..

i want it to do:

when i click E

it clicks f12 for me..

i tried this:

HotKeySet("{f6}",  "_start2")
HotKeySet("e", "_start")
;

While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _start()
    While 1
        send("{f12}")
    WEnd
EndFunc

Func _start2()
    While 1
        send("v")
    WEnd
EndFuncoÝ÷ ÚȦ¦Wº×(ºW[yçßyËb½èÂ䱩ò¢Ø^¯²²{¦¦W°«m¢Ç­ÈazZ_W¿ªê-y«­¢+Ø¥¹±Õ±Ðí5¥Í¹ÔÌÐì()±½°
½¹ÍÐÀÌØí­åôÅÕ½ÐìÐÔÅÕ½Ðì)±½°
½¹ÍÐÀÌØíͱÁQ¥µôÄÀÀÀìM±ÀQ¥µ¥¸5¥±¥Í½¹Ì°¡¹Ñ¼å½ÕȹÌ()]¡¥±Ä(%}%ÍAÉÍÍ ÀÌØí­å¤Q¡¸(M¹ ÅÕ½ÐííÄÉôÅÕ½Ðì¤(¹%(M±À ÀÌØíM±ÁQ¥µ¤)]¹

Airwolf123

yerr i noticed that too i got called " ip ban" temporarly, dont know how long it lasts but i am trying other way, binded the E key ingame to f11 and took the while/wend off but without em the script just started and immidiently exited... well i'm trying again soon as the ip ban is off.

EDIT: in short term my problem was that when i pressed E the game ignores my E key..

Edited by zutto

EDIT: in short term my problem was that when i pressed E the game ignores my E key..

DirectX could be blocking your input, in which case you can't simply use a Send().
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

okies, but i thin my way will work..

Some game protection system like XTrap use direct harware input,and block emulated input like what autoit uses.The only way to bypass this is by cracking the client somehow,and i think it's not what you're looking for.