Dumn question

Dumn question that I can't seem to figure out. I have a dual monitor setup and I want to specify IE to open on my second monitor in the script as to not interupt what I'm doing on the primary. Preferabley without using the winMove comand. Anyone run accross that before?

WinMove should be very viable to accomplish this. Keep in mind that autoit was designed to automate things that you could normally do yourself anyways. If know how to do somthing without AutoIt and are woundering who to automate it via AutoIt, then it's an AutoIt question that would be asked in this forum. If you're woundering about a feature of your operating system or how it handles opening windows, it's not related to AutoIt and should be asked either in the general forum or developer forum if applicable, or (more preferably if you want good results) a forum outside autoitscript.com dealing with whatever question you have (sites like experts exchange ect) and are designed to be more of a general tech support forum.

WinMove should be very viable to accomplish this. Keep in mind that autoit was designed to automate things that you could normally do yourself anyways. If know how to do somthing without AutoIt and are woundering who to automate it via AutoIt, then it's an AutoIt question that would be asked in this forum. If you're woundering about a feature of your operating system or how it handles opening windows, it's not related to AutoIt and should be asked either in the general forum or developer forum if applicable, or (more preferably if you want good results) a forum outside autoitscript.com dealing with whatever question you have (sites like experts exchange ect) and are designed to be more of a general tech support forum.

THanks, Yeah, trying to do it in autoit. Didn't know if there was something better than winMove. Someway to specify IECreate or some other function that I wasn't aware of . Didn't know if anyone had run into a similar issue.