Minimized windows

I used to play DiabloII: LoD, and there were bots you could dl that where made using Autoit. When i used to play, i dl'ed one that could run in multiple windows, by minimizing the windows, but im not sure if it was an Autoit bot. Is there any way to make mouse movements or the send command work in minimized windows? If so, please explain. Thanks alot!

ControlSend, but chances are the bot was not written in au3, well at least not all of it. Most likely the bot was written in another language like C++ and it was just managed with au3. There are a few bots such as "Rishodi's Pindlebot" that are 100% written in au3, but they are numbered.

-I am the giver of life and the bringer of death.

Rishodi's is 90% in AutoIT, it relies on a DLL (zoid's pickit) to pickup the finds.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Besides that =( But also, you don't NEED pickit for it to work. It will go perfectly fine without it if I remember correctly. And it disables it before the run and enables it after he is hopefully dead.

That's kinda goofy, that it enables it I mean. I never knew that, why does it do that?

It's entirely useless without it :idiot:

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Because if it left pickit on during the run, then if you killed one of pindle's minions, but not pindle, and he dropped something, your character would walk over to the item and pick it up despite the fact that pindle is slaughtering you.

OH, I see!

I suppose you could test for that and realign based on pixels, but it'd be quite a bit faster to let pickit do it for you. Thanks for clearing that up :idiot: