Is it possible to get a text written on an internet page?

Hi everyone

I already made some scripts but now i'm blocked in my new project

Is it possible to see if a text is written in an internet page ?

I used autoit window info, but it wont get any text written on the page :s

someone can help me with that ?

Thanks

hi,

i've done something same as you, i think it's ok for most case ... but can you post the text part here or the HTML source code? it's much easier to help

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

Hi

Thanks for fast reply

In fact in my website, i use a kind of queue ( php ), it's updated every second, and when the word " Needs " appears in one of the entries of the queue, want to do something like click on it, or maybe play a sound on my computer, just something simple.

let me know if you can help

Thanks

are there anyting similar like in this post ?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=72301

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

I Think it's similar yes

so if i understand, your script is reading the source of the page right ?

Then what i would need is :

Search if we have : selected>Needs

If yes, click on it.

Possible ?

Also it only works with IE ?

This only works in IE, yes

and can you find some thing to "hook" the wanting text, like the work "MB()" on my script ?

This only works in IE, yes

and can you find some thing to "hook" the wanting text, like the work "MB()" on my script ?

Hmm i don't understand :/

As i said when the word "Needs" is on the page, the script must do something ( click on the word or play a sound, i don't know, just a simple thing :) )

Thanks

if $a=WinGetText("IE","Needs") then
soundplay()
endif

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IE_Example ("basic") ; change this to the url
$sText = _IEBodyReadText ($oIE)
If stringinstr($stext,"TEXT TO SEARCH FOR") Then
msgbox(0,"","OOH  FOUND THE TEXT")
Endif

if your trying to search for text on an already existent IE window, have a look in the helpfile for _IeAttach(). IE gives off notifications when it refreshes/navigates. You can hook these and then read the body after pages finish loading.

Thanks for this, i tested but it's not working

I made the script, i tested it on a page and it plays the sounds even when the word needs is not in the page/source lol :)

:) that's just giving you an idea, not a working code

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IE_Example ("basic") ; change this to the url
$sText = _IEBodyReadText ($oIE)
If stringinstr($stext,"TEXT TO SEARCH FOR") Then
msgbox(0,"","OOH  FOUND THE TEXT")
Endif

if your trying to search for text on an already existent IE window, have a look in the helpfile for _IeAttach(). IE gives off notifications when it refreshes/navigates. You can hook these and then read the body after pages finish loading.

Hi

thanks for this reply and the code

I changed the url where you wrote it but it is not working :s

i wrote :

$oIE = _IE_Example ("Http://xxxxxxxxxxxx") ;

and it's not working :)

what do i need to do please ?

Thanks

_IECreat insted of _IE_Example

_IECreat insted of _IE_Example

Right Thanks it seems to be working now :)

Last question , is it possible, instead of having a msgbox when he found the text to click on it ?

( other way than using mousclick(coordonates ) )

Thanks a lot already :)