Modifying how an au3 include file handles programmer instructions

For a while now I have been trying to embed a video into a gui screen and force the video to resize to the borders of the window I create for it. Instead I can only see a small portion of the video when it plays or it shows the whole video but it doesnt increase the size of the video if the default resolution is smaller than the window I create for it. I need to be able to create and call a video window that will autosize to fit the boarders of the window I create for it. Can anyone help on this? It would be a dynamite feature for a new includes file if it doesnt already exist.

Also, if I have a line of code that references a command that starts with a "_", is it an considered an array? e.g.

$wmp = _wmpcreate(1, 8, 8, 450,350);show, left, top, width, height

I would like to know where I can change some of the includes .au3 files so that in my example I can add a [style] and [ext style] after 350 in the above example.

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

I'm not sure if I follow... Are you trying to modify the includes installed along with AutoIt? They are kept in an includes directory in the installation path for AutoIt.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

I am looking for an already made instruction or function that allows me to make a play window and let me resize the display resolution of the video while its playing. If one does not exist I want to find out how I can make one. I'm pretty new to this so I would need some help.

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html