Detect ?

Hello I have a question :)

I'm Making A program but ... well let's give an example

i want my program to min / max / hide etc ....

but that's not important right now

what is important is that i want to do those functions on a serton game....

at the progress the title is sro_client.exe

but most people and me are using othere add-on programs for this game and it renames the client displayd on the taks bar

can autoit detect to what the sro_client.exe has been renamed ?

ty so much in advance.

Regards:

~Cha0sBG

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

• Moderators

Cha0s... a request.

Please make your titles more descriptive. These one liners are rediculous and make it difficult for others to find answers when they are searching for answers to their own questions.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

well now listen.

i open my game log in my char server etc....

i pres CTRL + ALT + DEL the Task Maneger Opens i select Progresses

There the game is called "sro_client.exe" then i select applications

and there the client is called "Mercury - PhOeniXAnGeL"

the client is renamed by my statistics i mean the server i play and char name i want some way to detect to what name is renamed

Sry if still not clear but dunno how to explain better

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

well now listen.

i open my game log in my char server etc....

i pres CTRL + ALT + DEL the Task Maneger Opens i select Progresses

There the game is called "sro_client.exe" then i select applications

and there the client is called "Mercury - PhOeniXAnGeL"

the client is renamed by my statistics i mean the server i play and char name i want some way to detect to what name is renamed

Sry if still not clear but dunno how to explain better

WinGetTitle()
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

wingettitle doust work for this it says the title it 0 >.< not correct any othere way ?

wingettitle doust work for this it says the title it 0 >.< not correct any othere way ?

Use the window info tool and post the results with the window in question selected.
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

huh ?

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Au3Info.exe

Run it, hover over the window you want info from, and press Ctrl+Alt+F. Then, paste the results for the Summary tab here.

well CLASS: CLIENT

HANDLE: 0x00250C22

how can i send commands to that handle ?

and btw cuz this is an online game coud that handle change if i log on with some othere account / char ?

:)

well ?

• Moderators

well ?

Well... this topic is about to be closed ...

Don't bump more than once in a 24 hour period no matter how important the subject matter is to you. It's rude to others that are hoping to get assistance with their issues, and actually have some type of forum etiquette.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

That handle changes every time the window is created. Try searching for the class and you ought to only get one match.

well the class is client but if my autoit program is started before the game it detects the program cuz it's class:client aswell :S