de-compileing an autoit script? (exe to autoit)

Search around and you'll see, the creator of autoit don't keep the decompiler anymore,but it not mean the exe is totally save

*Click* ?

Edited by d4rk

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

So its completelly impossiable now?

No. There are people out there, who can do decompilations.

So basically the "bad guys" can, the program author, with Autoit included tools, cannot.

But this is a decision made by the developers. It was discussed many times, so accept it, like I do: If you don't like this, stop using Autoit :)

Damnit..Now I have alot more work to do ><

If anyone thinks they can help, its written in 3, 2, 10, 0

Maybe you get a PM offering that service, like I got once. I didn't take that chance, as I'm not going to pay black hats. But I did take the lession to save my source codes carefully...

You don't have to love this situation, but you'll have to accept it!!

Regards, Rudi.

Edited by rudi

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!