What Does #Region Means?

Koda generated these codes for my first test input form. But, what does #Region means? I cannot find the description for it in Autoit's help file!

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=F:\koda_1.7.0.1\Forms\Form1.kxf
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 693, 523, 193, 125)
$Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input1", 144, 80, 246, 21, BitOR($ES_AUTOHSCROLL,$WS_BORDER), BitOR($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,$WS_EX_STATICEDGE))
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd
Edited by BruceCopperField

Koda generated these codes for my first test input form. But, what does #Region means? I cannot find the description for it in Autoit's help file!

Hm. With a quick search in the help file it looks like you are right: It's not covered (?) ...

#region and #EndRegion group sections of your code. With SciTE you can use these groupings, to [-] / [+] these sections of code in logical blocks.

#Region vars and consts
Dim ...
Dim ...
#EndRegion vars and consts

#Region main code
#EndRegion main code

#Region functions
#EndRegion functions

If you click now the [-] beside the "#region vars and consts" this part of your code will be collapsed. So using region statements will make it easier to find your way in larger projects.

Regards, Rudi.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

Hm. With a quick search in the help file it looks like you are right: It's not covered (?) ...

#region and #EndRegion group sections of your code. With SciTE you can use these groupings, to [-] / [+] these sections of code in logical blocks.

As for the question mark, you answered your own question as to refering to Scite in your next line. #region and #endregion is explained in the Scite4AutoIt3 help file as it is a directive for code folding in Scite. AutoIt does not know what #region and #endregion is so simply ignores it.

Koda also has a help file within it's own directory that maybe informative also to other topics.

:)