ShellExecute support.

ControlSend(), ControlClick()

Thank you, But with such a thing, Is it just for one window at a time? Or do you just do like...Controlwinactivate or something?..

(by the way, Thanks a load for such a fast response)

EDIT:

Just tried control clicking, and it didnt seem to work with a window that wasnt hidden, So it only works for ones that are?

Edited by WifiHero

Thank you, But with such a thing, Is it just for one window at a time? Or do you just do like...Controlwinactivate or something?..

(by the way, Thanks a load for such a fast response)

EDIT:

Just tried control clicking, and it didnt seem to work with a window that wasnt hidden, So it only works for ones that are?

One window at a time, AutoIt cannot multi-task. Use AU3 Window Info Tool (think that's the name) to find the control names (ids) of the buttons/whatever your clicking.

One window at a time, AutoIt cannot multi-task. Use AU3 Window Info Tool (think that's the name) to find the control names (ids) of the buttons/whatever your clicking.

Well. I have been trying to use controlclick with the specific window and whatnot, But it doesnt not appear to be clicking, It repeats its actions I have set to loop after it does the clicks, So I know it is trying to. But for some reason it refuses to register that it has clicked. as if it skips it.

ControlClick("---Removed---","","left", 228, 482, 1, 1)

Sleep(20)

ControlClick("---Removed---","","left", 228, 482, 1, 1)

ControlClick() is when you want to click a control for another window, let's say notepad. If you want to click the edit control then unless you have the exact co-ordinates you would use ControlClick().

Well..According to what someone said above, ControlClick can be used with ShellExecute to have it run hidden in the backround without it takeing over mouse / keyboard