_IEFormElementGetObjByValue?

Hi...I'm Zozel....I was wondering...how could I select an object in a form by its value?...could this be possible?

I have to do a script on a webpage that doesn't have "names" for the buttons in it...just values...for example in the form named "TZ" I do have a button with no name...but with the value "Next"...how could I select it?....Thanks in advance! :)

Take a look at the example in the helpfile. Next, make a simple script that reports what is in the webpage you want to get IDs on. Have the report generate the information in a text file. This way you can get the id of the control you want. Once you have it, make a script that clicks on the control. If you use the wrong ID, then change your script to use the next ID, and so forth.

Hi...I'm Zozel....I was wondering...how could I select an object in a form by its value?...could this be possible?

I have to do a script on a webpage that doesn't have "names" for the buttons in it...just values...for example in the form named "TZ" I do have a button with no name...but with the value "Next"...how could I select it?....Thanks in advance! :)

Hey, your own topic! :)

Get the collection of matching tags (i.e. "input") and loop through the collection to find the value you want. A partial demo was posted in another topic.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Thanks a lot!...Now I do have another question....could I execute a function in a webpage?...for example in my webpage I have the function named chkTZ()...could I execute it?

Thanks! :)

Solved it...no need....I would want to know something else now....how could I retain in a variable the text in a form...not the whole text...just a part of it....for example <b>Hi I'm Corneliu</b>...how could I retain this in a variable...or to see if in the page there is a text...for example if I want to see if the text "The server has changed" is on that page...

Thanks in advance! :)

Solved that one too... :) (_IEBodyReadText)....one last question for who wants to help me....how can I use IE functions in AutoIT for Mozilla Firefox?....what I'm trying to say is...how can I use AutoIT in Mozilla Firefox or other browser than IE?....IE blocks frequently... :)

Solved that one too... :P (_IEBodyReadText)....one last question for who wants to help me....how can I use IE functions in AutoIT for Mozilla Firefox?....what I'm trying to say is...how can I use AutoIT in Mozilla Firefox or other browser than IE?....IE blocks frequently... :)

Firefox does not expose the COM interface that IE does. You simply can't do that unless you add your own plug-in to it. Search the forum, this has been thoroughly discussed already.

As for other browsers besides IE or Firefox, you would have to see if they expose the COM interface required and use it. Since you can open IE.au3 and see how Dale did it, you can start your own Opera.au3 (if it has the interface).

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

OK...Thx for the info...any idea why in IE when I want to reset the router it blocks my internet connection?(Firefox doesn.t do that)...if I want to renew ip (cmd-> ipconfig /renew) or to stop & restart DHCP server it remains blocked....it's pissing me off! :):)

I think it would work if I run rasdial "RCS&RDS" /disconnect

But how can I put turned commas in turned commas?

It gives an error....... Run ("rasdial "RCS&RDS" /disconnect")

I'm a begginer... :):)

Managed to figure that one too...End of Topic..I'll make a new one if I want to ask anything else...I'm Romanian - please excuse my poor english... :) :) Thanks all of you for your help.. :)