end script with press the right-mouse-button or a letter

Hello,

I am try to make my own script and now I need your help.

I want to close my script with a click on the right mouse button or on a letter on my keyboard (for exampe the "q").

Can you give me the right command for this action.

regards,

denjo

_IsPress()

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

Ok, for shortest example and easiest to understand , do like this :

HotKeySet("q","exit")
Func exit()
Exit
EndFunc

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

While 1
HotKeySet("q","exit")
Wend

Func exit()
Exit
EndFunc

I myself don't have any error message with those little simple codes

do you use Scite ?

can you skip the error message and run the code ?

did you run only the code above or you mix it in your currently script ?

can you post here all the codes ?

did you run only the code above or you mix it in your currently script ?

can you post here all the codes ?

It's a very easy script and I think it has nothing to do with the other code but here the whole:

MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")

While 1
HotKeySet("q","exit")
Wend

Func exit ()
Exit
EndFunc

got it, here is the correct

MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")

While 1
HotKeySet("q","_exit")
Wend

Func _exit ()
Exit
EndFunc

it's my fault, i shouldn't declare a function with the same name as a command in autoit

got it, here is the correct

MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")

While 1
HotKeySet("q","_exit")
Wend

Func _exit ()
Exit
EndFunc

it's my fault, i shouldn't declare a function with the same name as a command in autoit

yes ok there is no error any more,

but if I press "q" the script doesn't stop working.

You have to set the hotkey before you start doing the mouse clicks.

EDIT: didn't need the While 1 Wend it was not doing anything

HotKeySet("q","_exit")

MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")

Func _exit ()
Exit
EndFunc
Edited by cartman380

You have to set the hotkey before you start doing the mouse clicks.

EDIT: didn't need the While 1 Wend it was not doing anything

HotKeySet("q","_exit")

MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")
Sleep(500)
MouseClick("left")

Func _exit ()
Exit
EndFunc
but it doesn't work again, also with your hint of the hotkey

@catman380

That's NOT True, i run the code i posted and it's ok

you need to put the hotkeyset in a loop , otherwise, it's exit immediately ...

please give advise when you know what you are doing

HotKeySet("q","_Terminate")

While 1
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func _Terminate()
    Exit
EndFunc

I would rather do this as HotKeySet only need to be set once and not all the time with a loop. Also you can't name your exit function "exit" as that is a predefined command. "_exit" or "_terminate" would be two other suggestions.