Trailing space in Codebox

I like to use the [ autoit ] code encapsulators. It makes the code easier to read. :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

I like to use the [ autoit ] code encapsulators. It makes the code easier to read. :)

I was reading that some people didn't like using [ autoit ] because it did some weird formatting stuff. Is this not true?
Other People's Stuff:Andy Flesner's AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide[topic="34302"]Locodarwin's ExcelCom_UDF[/topic][topic="61090"]MrCreatorR's Opera Library[/topic]

Probably a browser problem; firefox doesnt seem to have a problem with it. IE might?

I've never encountered a problem with it before, and I've poked around a few threads with autoit tags in em. Never noticed a problem...

I was reading that some people didn't like using [ autoit ] because it did some weird formatting stuff. Is this not true?

It turns into a "wingdings" looking format when you edit it, occasionally. I find it worth the nuisance to be able to read the code without copying and pasting it into SciTE.
Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

Probably a browser problem; firefox doesnt seem to have a problem with it. IE might?

I've never encountered a problem with it before, and I've poked around a few threads with autoit tags in em. Never noticed a problem...

I use Opera so that could be it I suppose.

Other People's Stuff:Andy Flesner's AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide[topic="34302"]Locodarwin's ExcelCom_UDF[/topic][topic="61090"]MrCreatorR's Opera Library[/topic]

It only happens on occasion but it is annoying when it does happen. thats why I just use the code tags. And If I attempt to reply to someone that has used the AutoIt tags and I see the quoted code all messed up, I just don't reply.

BTW there seems to be a difference between using the Code tags and actually using a CodeBox. I suspect that is what is causing the blank space that the OP is seeing. There is a minimum size for them I believe.

Edit: I just proved that to be the case in the test thread.

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"