Encrypting

Guest Jin

Hey!

Is there some way to encrypt a thing thats been inserted in an inputbox?

example: Ive done a script that requires a login and password. I want to encrypt the password before its saved in a .txt file, and when i run the script again, it reads from the .txt file and decrypts the password.

Is that possible with autolt?

Hey!

Is there some way to encrypt a thing thats been inserted in an inputbox?

example: Ive done a script that requires a login and password. I want to encrypt the password before its saved in a .txt file, and when i run the script again, it reads from the .txt file and decrypts the password.

Is that possible with autolt?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

maybe you could give each letter in the alphabet an assigned number 1-26, when u save the file in swaps the letters with the numbers? and arranges them again, dont know if thats good or not lol, or if itd work, ofcourse that wouldnt work if u had a number in your password :idiot:

edit: forgot theres 26 letters in the alphabet lol

Edited by burrup

qq

Just do this:

#include <string.au3>
_StringEncrypt()

Instructions are in the helpfile

(note, must have latest unstable version)

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]