Fyff GameGuard Questions

Hey Guys,

I am completely new to AutoIt in general. I play a MMO called FlyFF and it is protected by the gameguard client-side anti-cheat, that I am sure you have all heard of. Now I read up and searched these forums and found that some people have found a way to use macros in games protected by GameGuard. I read something about ofLight using VMWare and pixel-send functions, but I am unfamiliar with both of those. I need to create a macro that double clicks on the same coordinates every 30min and loops until i stop it. Does anyone have any idea if this is practical/possible? Please get back to me, thanks guys.

VMWare is a virtual PC program. It's very functional. By using a virtual PC, you get to see what would be displayed on the monitor, but in a window, so you can access the images and send keys to it.

As for PixelSearch-ing, that is the process of searching the screen for a certain color pixel. Send is the Send function. It simulates key presses.

VMWare is a virtual PC program. It's very functional. By using a virtual PC, you get to see what would be displayed on the monitor, but in a window, so you can access the images and send keys to it.

As for PixelSearch-ing, that is the process of searching the screen for a certain color pixel. Send is the Send function. It simulates key presses.

Yes, so how would one combine AutoIt, VMWare, an this pixelsearching to bypass gameguard and run a script?

You run a virtual PC with the game on it. You use AutoIt to read colors from the virtual PC "screen" (the window) and Send() keys to the virtual PC without them being blocked.

Remember, this is still against any EULAs if there is a section on botting.

Hey thanks a lot for all the info so far. I think I am understanding it now. Okay, so what VMWare product do i need to buy, can you give me the exact name? I know this may be a lot to ask, but can someone write the script for me? I can provide all the necessary info. I just need a script that dbl clicks on certain coordinates of the screen every 30min and loops, thanks!

Also, do I have to use AutoIt? Can I use EZ macro?

A very simple script that clicks specified coordinates every 30 mins could look like this:

CODE
While 1

MouseClick("left", <x-coordinate>, <y-coordinate>, 2, 10)

Sleep(30000)

WEnd

Also, just search for MouseClick in the help file

Install AutoIt, type in the script, save the script and (optional:) convert the script to .exe

I have been using VMWare workstation for ages But I have never heard it can do such a thing. As Far As i know it can emulate Any operating system. You can even install games & other apps on it, but the games wont work tho, because WM its using its own crappy Graphic card driver!. & eve if you install the game on it & it runs you still cant send keys, because the environment would be the same like in your PC & gameguard will also be running & blocking your keys!

If im Wrong hire, Provide an example please.

Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

No, it's not the same environment. That's the whole point of a virtual PC. It's not supposed to know that anything it gets is fake.

I admit though, yes, VMware has issues with graphics sometimes. There's a switch somewhere that is documented to allow 3D functionality. This mixed with an install of DirectX ought to work. I don't know if it will, but it appears that some people do have success.

There is an option to turn on 3D Acceleration, After turning this on I wasnt even able to start MU online (heard of it?) its this old 2,5D With fixed screen(no camera rotation) game that runs on almost any old PC.

Draw your conclusions.

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

I just Tried out Flyff and MU both on VMW6 and they work fine. MU was a bit laggy from this box, but its only got a 7600GS video card.

I had to change the .vmx file to:

mks.enable3d = "TRUE"

svga.vramSize = "67108864"

There is always a butthead in the crowd, no matter how hard one tries to keep them out.......Volly