The difference between IE click and mouse click ?

Hi

I was coding a program that auto click link on IE. But if i use _IEAction($oLink, "click"), some websites detect it and notify that: Please use mouse to click on link...

So, please tell me The difference between IE click and mouse click, and how to use mouse to click on link by text

Thanks

There is an "event" object that can be examined in Javascript that can reveal state and attribute information about the mouse, keyboard, and some other info. I've seen some pages start to check these things to see that, not only was a click event received, but that the mouse cursor was where it expected it to be when it occurred.

I would only expect these lengths to be gone to on sites that are trying hard to avoid bots.

You should be able to overcome this, but you will have to study and be able to understand the tactics being used for detection (will require both Javascript and DOM knowledge). Hint: look at the onclick event code on the page.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Can you post a site that detects it? please.

You can also try to disable Active scripting in IE.

Internet options - Security - Custom lvl, its in the very bottom.

& set IE to not Show pictures, the pages will load faster this way.

& post a link, please i want to check it out.

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

There is an "event" object that can be examined in Javascript that can reveal state and attribute information about the mouse, keyboard, and some other info. I've seen some pages start to check these things to see that, not only was a click event received, but that the mouse cursor was where it expected it to be when it occurred.

I would only expect these lengths to be gone to on sites that are trying hard to avoid bots.

You should be able to overcome this, but you will have to study and be able to understand the tactics being used for detection (will require both Javascript and DOM knowledge). Hint: look at the onclick event code on the page.

Dale

Thank Dale, i'm trying.

Can you post a site that detects it? please.

Some site you can try:

http://www.myhpf.co.uk/apply001.asp

http://paybux.de/surf.php?r=

http://adstab.com/surf.php

i'm trying to make a bot to auto insert text, sumit and click on a link. But he detected me and stop it.

Edited by luckyluke