hidden frame

well i hope the almighty dale is here and can quickly give me an example which checks if a frame is hidden or not(the frame also contains a picture, if that helps).

i tried to figure it out for about an hour now but i seem to fail on an epic scale.

the name of the frame is "pframe". i might figure it out by myself eventually over the next weeks but im short on time and help is appreciated.

Edited by luzif3r

well i hope the almighty dale is here and can quickly give me an example which checks if a frame is hidden or not(the frame also contains a picture, if that helps).

i tried to figure it out for about an hour now but i seem to fail on an epic scale.

the name of the frame is "pframe". i might figure it out by myself eventually over the next weeks but im short on time and help is appreciated.

$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName($oIE, "pframe")

$iFrameVis = _IEPropertyGet($oFrame, "visible")

MsgBox(64, "Results", "Frame visible = " & $iFrameVis)

...if you might see by a lesser light.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Error from function _IEPropertyGet, $_IEStatus_InvalidObjectType

:/

$o = _IEFrameGetObjByName($ie, "pframe")
$s = _IEPropertyGet($o, "visible")
ConsoleWrite($s & @LF)

edit: and thanks of course for the advise PsaltyDS. i take it from everyone that can help me. i just know that he solved alot of IE related problems.

edit2: the IE is properly attached. i checked that. if it helps, its an IFRAME.

edit3: nevermind i found another solution.

Edited by luzif3r

--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Error from function _IEPropertyGet, $_IEStatus_InvalidObjectType

:/

$o = _IEFrameGetObjByName($ie, "pframe")
$s = _IEPropertyGet($o, "visible")
ConsoleWrite($s & @LF)

edit: and thanks of course for the advise PsaltyDS. i take it from everyone that can help me. i just know that he solved alot of IE related problems.

edit2: the IE is properly attached. i checked that. if it helps, its an IFRAME.

edit3: nevermind i found another solution.

What was the other solution?

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

i rather checked for the hidden image in the frame.

Local $progbar = _IEGetObjByName($ie, "progbar")

If $progbar.style.display = "none" Then
            $done = 1
        EndIf

the styles i found in the html code were "none" and "block". i loop thru and check every second until the picture is gone again/the style is "none" again. then it is done.

i rather checked for the hidden image in the frame.

Local $progbar = _IEGetObjByName($ie, "progbar")

If $progbar.style.display = "none" Then
            $done = 1
        EndIf

the styles i found in the html code were "none" and "block". i loop thru and check every second until the picture is gone again/the style is "none" again. then it is done.

Thanks for posting your resolution. It's important for others who mind find this topic on a search to also find what worked (or didn't).