how to suspend sections of script

I've written a long section of code in a script

but there's certain parts that I want to remove from the process, but I might be needing to switch them back on

I'm not wanting to delete them so is there away of telling AutoIT to just skip over this section of code and go to what's next?

something I put at the start and end of what I want ignored and then if I want to turn it back on I simply delete the inhibiters?

I've written a long section of code in a script

but there's certain parts that I want to remove from the process, but I might be needing to switch them back on

I'm not wanting to delete them so is there away of telling AutoIT to just skip over this section of code and go to what's next?

something I put at the start and end of what I want ignored and then if I want to turn it back on I simply delete the inhibiters?

I would use flag variables (if you feel geeky you could use individual flag bits in a single word):
Global $fOne = False, $fTwo = True

While 1
        If $fOne Then _FunctionOne()
        If $fTwo Then _FunctionTwo()
WEnd

In the above code you can turn those functions on and off by toggling the associated flag variables.

:)

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law