CDTray ("E:","open")

sleep (10000)

sleep (10000)

sleep (10000)

_________

but is there any way to hide tho process from taks manager??? .. so my friends wount kill it ???

Hiding processes is considered a black hat operation around here. We don't provide support or assistance in this forum for that kind of activity. If you push for it you will only get your topics locked and your login banned.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

but on the up-side... to make your script easier, do this

#NoTrayIcon

while 1
sleep(1500)
CDTray ("E:","close")
sleep(1500)
wend

Yea but you are creating an infinite loop that willl keep going until they shut down/restart the pc...kinda mean and will piss off your friend

Yea but you are creating an infinite loop that willl keep going until they shut down/restart the pc...kinda mean and will piss off your friend

then use

for $i = 1 to 15

next...

Also if you wish to be super annoying you can have the program write to the registry to have it run on startup.

You can also use

DriveGetDrive ( "CDROM" )

so your program / prank will work on any computer

this shows up blank on my laptop...

$a = DriveGetDrive ( "CDROM" )
msgbox(0,"",$a)

edit ~

read the helpfile... got it :)

$a = DriveGetDrive ( "CDROM" )

msgbox(0,"",$a[1])

Edited by ReaImDown
[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

might as well throw in some beeping. those are very annoying, and if their on a laptop computer its very loud.

haha, and while your at it, make their monitor's turn on and off... wooo... you can try and pull off some exorcist shit on em... when they run it, hide in their house and play with their lights and power... :)

[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]