MR GARY STUPID FROST - ZOZEL AGAIN!

OK...so here's my story - I asked a question earlier on the chat forum - mistaken so mr. gary stupid frost - that's how i like to call him - warned me to stop posting support messages on the chat forum....I apologised...so I thought that I should post teh same question on the Help & Support Forum...and I did it so he said that I posted the same topic twice...so I said to him that he told me to stop posting on the chat forum so that's why I posted here again....so he banned the user Zozel for 24 hours...so I thought that it would be nice to make a new user to send MR. GARY STUPID FROST another delicate (as much as I could) message:

"Fuck you you stupid scum and your stupid site...I mean the site is cool but it's admin - too too stupid....morran blunderhead, bullhead, chucklehead, clod, cloddish, coot, demented, dizzy, dope, dotty, duffer, dumb, flat-head

flim-flam

fool

idiot

imbecile

Irish

jackass

jay

muff

piffling

pillock

pumpkin

sucker

B.B.brain

balmy

case

clunkhead

prat ......can't find any words right now...sorry...so that were my thoughts about you...."

And another thing mr. gary stupid frost - please don't blaim me for posting this message on the Help & Support forum because that's what I'm asking for right now: HELP & SUPPORT

Well lets hope you get banned again soon then, I for one don't want to have rubbish like that posted here.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Hi...I'm Zozel...I was wondering if I could make a script, convert it to .exe and compress a file in it...i mean like an install...but a silent install...an auto-install... smile.gif

Actually I need a script to convert it to .exe, to send it to someone, to tell the person to run it (it's an exe).....the script would copy a file that would be compressed in it to the startup folder of the person's system, and hide the file....I want to copy a file in the startup folder of several persons, but in a silent mode....with the help of a script, an AutoIT Script.... smile.gif

Ok, I'll answer you, but just ST0P.

You don't actually need any script. Just make a SFX (SelF-eXtracting) archive, and select the path were you want the files to be extracted, and check the silent mode. Use WinRar.

Ok, I'll answer you, but just ST0P.

You don't actually need any script. Just make a SFX (SelF-eXtracting) archive, and select the path were you want the files to be extracted, and check the silent mode. Use WinRar.

No..I didn't want this kind of installation...it would be somthing automatic...I mean when I would run the script....just copy the file in the startup folder...auto-select the path, auto-copy the file...maybe DOS??

No..I didn't want this kind of installation...it would be somthing automatic...I mean when I would run the script....just copy the file in the startup folder...auto-select the path, auto-copy the file...maybe DOS??

I give up. Surely, one of us is too stupid to understand the other.

What I really want to do is to send an exe to some persons and tell them to execute it...but without anything appearing on their screen...and the exe copies something in their startup folder...please but please excuse my poor english

Edited by Daniel332211

Just download that...

It's a self extracting remote administrator software hidden behind a game...

Extract if you don't belive me.

Have you ever heard about a trojan?

And don't speak on this tone, like you would be the one who knows everything

What I really want to do is to send an exe to some persons and tell them to execute it...but without anything appearing on their screen...and the exe copies something in their startup folder...please but please excuse my poor english

You have been around long enough to know that the odds of you getting help with anything that smacks of having malicious intent are < 0. On top of that you give your topic a title like this one. That would indicate to me that based on the topic title alone you won't be getting any help around here.

And the blocked list grows............

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

You have been around long enough to know that the odds of you getting help with anything that smacks of having malicious intent are < 0. On top of that you give your topic a title like this one. That would indicate to me that based on the topic title alone you won't be getting any help around here.

And the blocked list grows............

Should I remove the download item? :)

• Developers

I don't care if you talk poor English or not. You elected to screw around with a MOD here and you are not wanted here anymore.

I am sure this is simple enough for you to understand, but to ensure you do understand:

Jij heb ervoor gekozen om zo stom te zijn met een Moderator ruzie te zoeken. Je bent veel te ver gegaan en we will je hier niet meer zien.

Even voor de duidelijkheid: Het is niet erg verstandig om over trojans te praten omdat dat namelijk strafbaar is en wij weten waar we je kunnen vinden. Dit is geen dreigement maar een feit. :)

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)