Network tunneling

Some people WOULD know but not all about HAMACHI .. Hamachi is a application that is usually used for games connectivity.

Is that possible in autoit ?

No. Because a part of hamachi is a network adapter driver and you cannot create that kind of thing in autoit.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

o.O Will assisting me get your banned ? I just want to make a application like hamachi because i dont want to use hamachi as its so damn .... up , as it keeps asking for premium subscription.

It's just that it's not easy to do. And I seriously wouldn't think about doing it in autoit.

There seems to be alternatives to hamachi though :)

http://www.google.se/search?q=hamachi+alte...lient=firefox-a

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

it won't necessarily get anyone banned. Only if you use what I give you for something unethical. I am not familiar with network tunneling and it sounds a lot like a method of hacking a network to me just from the name. What I meant about using an external dll is that you should find a dll by google searching that does what you are trying to do. Then read up on the dllcall and other such functions in the help file.

it won't necessarily get anyone banned. Only if you use what I give you for something unethical. I am not familiar with network tunneling and it sounds a lot like a method of hacking a network to me just from the name. What I meant about using an external dll is that you should find a dll by google searching that does what you are trying to do. Then read up on the dllcall and other such functions in the help file.

What i meant by more details is :

Which DLL should i use ?

What are the parameters?

Where can i get the DLL ?

Where can i get more informations about that ?

this program is a great program for parsing functions of dll's. You should be able to google search for the particular functions you want. E.G. if you google md5 dll you get very near the top a link to a dll that runs an md5 hash. search for network tunneling dll or HAMACHI dll or somesuch. You could even run dllexp on whatever dll HAMACHI uses and find the functions. Beyond that I cant help much.

dllexp.zip

You still haven't said exactly what you're trying to do. I find for quasi-VPN uses, SSH works very well. OpenSSH server is availible for most UNIX / Linux flavours. It's a good tool for providing secured access to desktops (VNC / Remote desktop), access to files, or if you want securd access to an offsite web proxy.

For Windows I find FreeSSHd very easy to set up, and a small footprint. The only issue is it has problems when tunneling remote desktop sessions that are running on the SSH server. If the termserv.dll is modified to allow cocurrent sessions it works fine.

copSSH is another free implementation though it's a bit bulkier, and the interface isn't as clean as FreeSSHd.

For Windows SSH clients Putty is small and popular though it writes all configuration to the registry.

TeraTerm is another good Windows SSH client.

For remote file access, SFTP support is included in FreeSSHd, and most OpenSSH servers. Filezilla is a good SFTP client and they also have SFTP server solutions.

I also use HFS as a simple HTTP server to transfer files over a secured connection.

If I want secured web access, or use of other applications, AnalogX Proxy is a simple SOCKS / http proxy that I can set up on my machine, then forward ports over SSH.

Running applications throughFreecap will let an application that otherwise doesn't have Proxy settings, run through a proxy relatively transparently. I've found it unstable at times, though it does work.

So you can run an SSH server on one site that has a proxy server, forward the proxy port, then run an application through Freecap. I wouldn't try doing games with it.

There is also an opensource OpenVPN VPN software though I didn't find configuration as straight forward or portable as running an SSH solution.

Note: with some of these tools like the proxy, or HFS if you're sharing files, it is imperative that they are configured so they aren't directly accessible to the outside world, but only through an SSH tunnel.

Edited by TurionAltec

I would just use one of the previously mentioned alternatives. Some of them have been given very good reviews and a quickly made program in autoit is not likely to be as good as any of the professionally coded programs probably in a better language such as c++. If, however you are adamant about writing your own look at their source code if some are open source and find their methodology.