dll bluetooth problems help

iv got a bluetooth device that works with IVT BlueSoleil drives and dlls i got a function list from the dll but how do i use the functions the dll is attached below and a list of the functions are here:

CODE

BT_BrowseServices

BT_CancelInquiry

BT_ConnectService

BT_ConnectSPPExService

BT_DisconnectService

BT_DisconnectSPPExService

BT_GetConfiguration

BT_GetConnectInfo

BT_GetDefaultAudioDeviceInfo

BT_GetDeviceClassDescription

BT_GetLocalDeviceInfo

BT_GetRemoteDeviceInfo

BT_GetVersion

BT_InitializeLibrary

BT_InquireDevices

BT_IsBlueSoleilStarted

BT_IsBluetoothReady

BT_PairDevice

BT_RegisterCallback

BT_SearchSPPExServices

BT_SendVendorHCICommand

BT_SetConfiguration

BT_SetLocalDeviceInfo

BT_SetRemoteDeviceInfo

BT_StartBluetooth

BT_StartService

BT_StartSPPExService

BT_StopBluetooth

BT_StopService

BT_StopSPPExService

BT_UninitializeLibrary

BT_UnpairDevice

BT_UnregisterCallback

please help

btfunc.dll

Edited by 7h331337

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the API-Documentation muttley http://www.bluesoleil.com.cn/download/file...uetooth_API.pdf

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

ok these are the peramiter to the BT_InquireDevices

Value Meaning

INQUIRY_GENERAL Inquires using general-discovery mode

INQUIRY_LIMITED Inquires using limited-discovery mode

INQUIRY_PAIRED Gets paired devices from history list

without performing Bluetooth inquiry.

INQUIRY_GENERAL_REFRESH

Inquires using general-discovery mode,

clears devices in memory before

performing the inquiry.'

how do i use these in a dll call i want to use INQUIRY_GENERAl

Edited by 7h331337

Oh, my eyes must've skipped that post. O_=

Anyways, I believe that you'd have to use DllCall to use those functions. I'm afraid that I can't help you with this, as I don't have bluetooth support on my computer. :|

iv got a bluetooth device that works with IVT BlueSoleil drives and dlls i got a function list from the dll but how do i use the functions the dll is attached below and a list of the functions are here:

please help

I've been researching for a project Im doing that will also use bluetooth, and am wondering if you have carried on with your work?

Any success?

Could you spare a few moments to diverge what you discovered about the Dll and calling it?

Im strongly considering using mouse and sendkeys method as it will be reliable, unless I can find more info about the DLL you mention (i will have to adapt it since i use a Belkin USB BT radio and the Dll is bound to have differences...)

Cheers,

SIone

Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves possess.

@SIone

sorry i dont think that Belkin works with ivt but i do have a Belkin and i will get the function list for you but as for the dllcall i cant help you the reiam having troble with doing a dll call but if you want the peramiters and function list just pm me

Edited by 7h331337

@SIone

sorry i dont think that Belkin works with ivt but i do have a Belkin and i will get the function list for you but as for the dllcall i cant help you the reiam having troble with doing a dll call but if you want the peramiters and function list just pm me

Many thanks for your help.

I just wish i could return the favour, but two heads are better than one!

I have a few days later next week to devote to my Autoit projects, and will attempt to use the data you supplied in your post to see what occurs, and post back unless im advised otherwise.

I have experience with GSM modems, and something is telling me that the bluetooth stack may respond in an asynchronous manner, but i need more time to investigate further.

If, in the mean time, ANYONE can confirm the Dll methods and means in 7h331337's original post it would be gratefully appreaciated because there are now 2 projects requiring assistance with this.

I am only human, so if i have missed something with my searches, etc, please bear in mind that my time for personal things like IT projects are very limited.

Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we ourselves possess.

can any body tellme if this is right

$dll = DllCall("btfunc.dll", "int", "BT_InquireDevices", "dword", "INQUIRY_GENERAL")

I would say that INQUIRY_GENERAL, is a costant value, not a text string. So you'd have to look through the files for some place where INQUIRY_GENERAL is defined, and copy the value from there. Otherwise, it seems .. correct I think.

ok wen i tryed this dllcall from the btfunc.dll it is ment to return true or false for both can any body tell me y i sends me back nothing

thanks

CODE

$dll = DllCall("btfunc.dll", "int", "BT_IsBlueSoleilStarted" )

sleep(1000)

msgbox(0,"",$dll)

$dll = DllCall("btfunc.dll", "int", "BT_IsBlueSoleilStarted" )

msgbox(0,"",$dll)

Edited by 7h331337