[RFC] ACTS Key Smasher

Acts Key smasher is a utility to maintain Hotkeys in different profiles.

Mostly used for games, this tool gives you the ability to create hotkey profiles without having to create your own scripts from scratch. If the current configuration lacks a particularly functionality, a new one can be created by adding a few keys in the ini file and writing your own code to link to.

[Esc] exits the utility [F1] pauses the utility(if paused you cannot accidently exit by clicking [esc]).

Each hotkey can have two types of actions.

1) An immediate single response.

2) An immediate repetative response.

A hotkey action is defined by the list of commands created in the configuration.

Commands:

1) Sleep Pauses script for x miliseconds.

2) Mouse Move Moves mouse cursor to location.

3) Beep Computer beep.

4) Label Displays label in status window.

5) Send Keys Sends keystrokes to active window using au3 send syntax.

6) Click Sends a left mouse click to location

7) Check Pixel Compares pixel at location to color and tolerance and sends key strokes if match.

8) Wait for Pixel Pauses script for x period or until a pixel matches color and tolerance.

9) Execute program Executes an external program

10) Activate Window Activates a window

11) Move Window Moves a window

12) Create Timer Creates a timer that displays in the timer window. May repeat or run once. Once expired sends keystrokes.

Commands can be created easily VIA the config file and an additional command au3 file to allow user customization.

An "on-top" window bar displays current execution status (what hot key is activated)

A timer window displays current timers, up to 7 are currently allowed.

Acts Key Smasher may be found here. http://upload2.net/page/download/FZ4kIulC4...masher.zip.html

I am hoping to get community feedback for usability as well as au3 script writers critique's on the code I developed.

So please, download the program and install it into some directory.

Execute the actsv2.au3.

- A default profile has been provided to demonstrate the basic script configuration.

Once actsv2 starts you will see a long bar with the label "test" and a config button.

- "test" is the current profile.

- and the button brings you to the configuration screen.

*note* the ConfigGUI.au3 can also be run standalone.

Test 1 - Is bound to hotkey "1" and will:

Open notepad

Activate notepad

Move notepad to top left location on screen

Send the single action keys to notepad

Then repeatedly send the "smash" keys to notepad.

- Each step has a 3 second pause

Test 2 - Bound to hotkey "2" will display the timer functionality.

Open a 1 second repeatable timer with no actions.

Open a 1 minute timer that will send "1" once. This is then captured as a hotkey and runs test 1.

Open a 5 minute timer with no actions.

Test 3 - Cancels the timers.

All windows remember their last known location.

To assist getting mouse locations a checkbox is provided next to the add button. Since the mouse location is relative to the active window, check the checkbox, click on the application you want to associate the mouse click event with. Move mouse cursor to location where you want to record, and hit "Enter" to stop mouse tracking.

I would love to hear from anyone on this utility, if it's working or not and what they think.

Thanks

Zuel

- I could not figure out how to create a topic in example scripts, and therefore this has been posted here. Please move.

Thanks!

Credit to nobbe for providing the progressbar code I greatly canabolized.

Edited by zuel

Acts Key smasher is a utility to maintain Hotkeys in different profiles.

Mostly used for games, this tool gives you the ability to create hotkey profiles without having to create your own scripts from scratch. If the current configuration lacks a particularly functionality, a new one can be created by adding a few keys in the ini file and writing your own code to link to.

[Esc] exits the utility [F1] pauses the utility(if paused you cannot accidently exit by clicking [esc]).

Each hotkey can have two types of actions.

1) An immediate single response.

2) An immediate repetative response.

A hotkey action is defined by the list of commands created in the configuration.

Commands:

1) Sleep Pauses script for x miliseconds.

2) Mouse Move Moves mouse cursor to location.

3) Beep Computer beep.

4) Label Displays label in status window.

5) Send Keys Sends keystrokes to active window using au3 send syntax.

6) Click Sends a left mouse click to location

7) Check Pixel Compares pixel at location to color and tolerance and sends key strokes if match.

8) Wait for Pixel Pauses script for x period or until a pixel matches color and tolerance.

9) Execute program Executes an external program

10) Activate Window Activates a window

11) Move Window Moves a window

12) Create Timer Creates a timer that displays in the timer window. May repeat or run once. Once expired sends keystrokes.

Commands can be created easily VIA the config file and an additional command au3 file to allow user customization.

An "on-top" window bar displays current execution status (what hot key is activated)

A timer window displays current timers, up to 7 are currently allowed.

Acts Key Smasher may be found here. http://upload2.net/page/download/FZ4kIulC4...masher.zip.html

I am hoping to get community feedback for usability as well as au3 script writers critique's on the code I developed.

So please, download the program and install it into some directory.

Execute the actsv2.au3.

- A default profile has been provided to demonstrate the basic script configuration.

Once actsv2 starts you will see a long bar with the label "test" and a config button.

- "test" is the current profile.

- and the button brings you to the configuration screen.

*note* the ConfigGUI.au3 can also be run standalone.

Test 1 - Is bound to hotkey "1" and will:

Open notepad

Activate notepad

Move notepad to top left location on screen

Send the single action keys to notepad

Then repeatedly send the "smash" keys to notepad.

- Each step has a 3 second pause

Test 2 - Bound to hotkey "2" will display the timer functionality.

Open a 1 second repeatable timer with no actions.

Open a 1 minute timer that will send "1" once. This is then captured as a hotkey and runs test 1.

Open a 5 minute timer with no actions.

Test 3 - Cancels the timers.

All windows remember their last known location.

To assist getting mouse locations a checkbox is provided next to the add button. Since the mouse location is relative to the active window, check the checkbox, click on the application you want to associate the mouse click event with. Move mouse cursor to location where you want to record, and hit "Enter" to stop mouse tracking.

I would love to hear from anyone on this utility, if it's working or not and what they think.

Thanks

Zuel

- I could not figure out how to create a topic in example scripts, and therefore this has been posted here. Please move.

Thanks!

Credit to nobbe for providing the progressbar code I greatly canabolized.

your joking right? I need to fill out a survey to download it -.-'

give out this link instead... http://upload2.net/page/download/FZ4kIulC4...ip?status=ready

Edited by ReaImDown
[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

your joking right? I need to fill out a survey to download it -.-'

give out this link instead... http://upload2.net/page/download/FZ4kIulC4...ip?status=ready

I am not sure how long the "ready" links last. I can host it somewhere else if you suggest a place. I don't know where to host files.

Just "skip" "skip" "skip" till the end. LOL

Does FTP.CDROM.COM exist still? now that's a flashback huh?

:)