A quickie

One last snag and this stupid little script is done... I'm sure I just have the syntax wrong for OR

What's wrong with this picture?

$supStat = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "RegisteredOrganization")

If $supStat <> ("Org1" OR "Org2") Then
    $supStat = "Undefined"

One last snag and this stupid little script is done... I'm sure I just have the syntax wrong for OR

$supStat = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "RegisteredOrganization")

$supStat = "Undefined"
rrrrrgh.. read post 3 :) Edited by TSO

Nevermind, think I just found it... closed up the parentheses around the individual values. Thanks to whoever was about to help me though.. because this forum never fails :)

Okay, scratch my "nevermind"... that traded one problem for another.. if someone could show me the correct syntax, I'd appreciate it :P

$supStat = "Undefined"
If $supStat <> "Org1" And $supStat <> "Org2" Then
    $supStat = "Undefined"
EndIf
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I have no idea where you got it in your head that would work.

Drugs or Movies, no telling which :)

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

I have no idea where you got it in your head that would work.

It looks quite understandable to me, after all it's very close to this which would work

If not ($sipStat = 'Org1' Or $supStat = 'Org2') Then
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

It looks quite understandable to me, after all it's very close to this which would work

If not ($sipStat = 'Org1' Or $supStat = 'Org2') Then
Hah, thanks for the pity post. It's been a while since I've used boolean or anything like it. I'm not a programmer, so I'm usually shooting from the hip with this stuff. But doing some of these things myself saves me from having to hunt down an SE just to write some goofy little script. Naturally your correction is working like a charm, and I'm back in business. Thanks guys.